Preference 23. He sees you cry for the first time...

Luke: You were sitting on the couch with a textbook in your lap and your notebook open, doing your (subject) homework. You rubbed your eyes as your vision started to blur slightly as tears formed. You were failing the class and you'd been getting really stressed out about passing it.

"Y/N! I'm home!"

You jumped at the sound of your boyfriends voice entering the apartment. You looked behind you towards Luke and smiled. "Welcome home," you mumbled, turning back to your homework.

Luke walked around to the front of the couch and plopped down beside you, pulling you closer to him. "Now I know something's bugging you," he mumbled, closing your textbook and pushing it away.

"Luke, I gotta finish that," you mumbled, going to grab the book.

He grabbed your hands and pulled you into his lap. "I saw the tears, Y/N. What's wrong?" he asked, kissing your forehead. "I've only seen you with your face in that book. You're w--"

"I'm failing that class, Luke," you mumbled, tears forming again. "I've been so busy with everything that I let my grades drops and now I'm failing."

He wrapped his arms around you as all the tears you've held in finally released and you heard buried your face in his neck, letting everything out. He never saw you cry before, like full on cry, so he didn't know what to do. He just sat there with his arms around you and letting you cry. Once you were finished, he would do whatever he could to make you smile again.

Ashton: You always got into fights with your family, which Ashton knew by heart. He also knew that after every fight you'd still be angry but you'd never cry. So when you showed up at his house, he was surprised to see the tears rolling down your cheeks.

"Y/N...." he started, pulling you into a hug and closing the door. "What's wrong? Why are you crying?"

"They went to-too far this ti-time, Ash," you sobbed into his chest, gripping his shirt.

"Your family?" You nodded and choked out another sob. "What did they say, baby girl?"

"They sai-said that I'm wasting my time. Tha-That I'll never reach my dreams because I never work hard for for anything in my life."

He rubbed your back and kissed your forehead softly, rocking you both back-and-forth to calm you down. Once he heard your sobbing soften, he picked you up bridal style and sat with you in his lap on the couch, rubbing your hair softly. He kept telling you how strong you were and that you would reach your dreams as you fell asleep.

Calum: You were curled up in a ball under the cares still dressed in your pajamas. Calum was laying beside you, rubbing your side softly. "You alright, love?" he whispered.

You shock your head and turned over to hug him, hiding your face in his neck. "Miss her," you mumbled.

"I know, baby, I know. I miss her, too," he whispered, kissing your cheek and rubbing your back softly. He felt something wet touch his neck and he raised an eyebrow. "Y/N, are you crying?"

"N-No."

He pulled back a little to look at you and his heart dropped when he saw the tears rolling down your cheek. "Y/N," he said, pulling you closer and resting his chin on your head. "we can get another dog."

"It's not going to be the same."

Michael: No one knew that you were getting hate, well, they knew but they didn't know how much hate you were getting. Not even Michael know bit you didn't want to better hm. So you kept it all to yourself until one day you got most hateful message on Twitter.

"Y/N! Sorry if I'm late! The boys wanted to keep rehearsing but as soon as it was over I hurried back as quick as I could."

You jumped and dropped your hone. "Mi-Michael," you said, looking at him surprised. "It's fine. You aren't that late actually."

"Really? I thought I was late," he said, bending down to get your phone.

You quickly grabbed it and locked the screen, smiling weakly. "No. You're on time."

He looked at you and raised an eyebrow. "Who said what about you?" he asked, taking the space beside you.

"Wha-What?" you asked, blinking back tears.

He quickly grabbed your phone then unlocked it, knowing your passcode, and read the tweet that was still open on Twitter. He looked at you and pulled you into a hug. "They're saying bullshit, Y/N," he said as you let your tears fall. He kept hugging you and whispering everything he loves about you. Once you fall asleep, he tweeted his 'fans' to leave you alone with the hate and every since then, you haven't gotten any hate.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

For some of this I just used some of my experience that I had over the past year. ;-; Tears slipped while writing this because I was also listening to a sad song at the same time.

Ciao, lovelies!
Savvy~😉😘