Disconnect

Yo! I'm writing this Imagine for my friend. She gave the song choices of Disconnected or Rejects so I choose Disconnected because I love that song just as much as her. Although, I love Don't Stop, She Looks So Perfect, Heartbreak Girl, and Good Girls are Bad Girls a little more.

Also just like I was listening to Good Girls are Bad Girls while I was writing my other Imagine, I'm doing the same for this one. It helps me come up with a great story. So if you have a song you like and want an Imagine done with it, then please send in a request. I won't mind.

Prompt: They were always on something electronic device but when they are together, nothing is on. No cellphones, telephones, TV, radio, nothing. They just sit there with each other doing nothing but reminiscing in the silence.

Well.....I do believe that I gave a lot away with that one but to be fair it really isn't easy to come up with a short summary when you have a song that also gives a lot away. But I hope you all like it anyway!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

It was like the world was connected to them making them all have their faces in a phone, tablet, computer, anything! If only they could just get out of the wires and off social media and enjoy what they have right now.

That's kind of where our story starts; two people from two different worlds meet by accident. Well, maybe it's not that kind of story but they did meet in school. You ever hear of Ashton Irwin? Yeah? Well what about his girlfriend? No? Stick around for story that changed his and her life just by one meeting, you might just learn a thing or two from them as well.

She was walking around the halls during lunch, looking on her phone as she did so. She was always good at reading or texting while she was walking, never bumping a single person.

This was what always happened during lunch; kids wouldn't hang out and talk, no, they would just sit with their "friends" and text each other while they were next to each other. She was different though. She would always go to the library or music room so she could read on her phone and talk to her friends on Twitter or Facebook or whatever social media app was popular now.

He was walking the halls as well, texting his band mates that he was heading to the music room and would be there soon. He was always late because he would always be distracted by something on his phone. Though the others didn't really care since they also had their noses in their phones when they didn't have an instrument in their hands.

Both he and she were too busy looking at their phones that when they both turned the corner, they had bumped into each other causing them both to fall down and to drop everything they had in their hands, even those mini-computers.

She groaned and rubbed her head since she ended up hitting his chin while he rubbed his chin. They hadn't even looked at each other while they started picking up their belongs until they reached for one phone, which they that was theirs.

They looked up and their eyes met, blue eyes met hazel eyes. They forgot about their phones and just stared at each other for a while, enjoying it also. They never were away from their phones long enough to see anything but a screen so they were both caught off guard by the other.

They were soon brought back to reality by her phone going off under her bag but she only grabbed it and looked at him. "Sorry about that. I guess I should really put this down while I'm turning corners," she said, chuckling softly. She was surprised that she had said something like that because she never did that. Her phone was always in her hands, her laptop was always near her, her tablet was always fully charged.