#74 He Lets Fame Get To His Head

Luke: You and Luke were walking around Sydney because he was having a break from tour for a little bit. There were fans crowding around you two, even stopping you from moving. Luke usually signed autographs and took pictures with pretty much every fan he met and you expected him to do the same today, however, that was until you looked up at him and saw his face. "Oh my god, you guys drive me nuts. Move. I'm trying to get home" he says, pushing his way through the group of young fans. You were shocked, and you let him go while you took pictures with them and apologised on behalf of him, even though you shouldn't have to. You got through all of them and went out to the car where Luke was waiting, texting the boys. "What the hell Luke? You understand that those girls made you got you to where you are today right? You need to be more thankful to them, without them you'd be just another guy from Sydney and still jamming in your garage. You better think about that before you are so rude to them," you said as you sat into the car. The ride home was quiet until you were a block from home. "I was a total jerk back there" he said, and all you did was nod in agreement. "You have some explaining to do, Lukey" you said. He pulled into the drive and pulled out his phone. He set it to video and handed it to you. You hit the record button, and he started. "Hey guys, I wanted to apologize to all the fans who were trying to say hi to me in Sydney today. I was in such a foul mood and I should have never taken it out on you and acted like that. I hope you all forgive me and, to make it up to you all I am going to come out to where I was today tomorrow, and I will try and get to all of you. I love you guys! And I am sorry again!" he took his phone and uploaded the video to twitter.

Calum: You and Cal needed to buy some new furniture for your flat so you two went to a little furniture shop that was near you. You looked around and found a beautiful couch for your living room. "Cal, how about this?" you asked him. He nodded and said, "It looks good, let's go get someone." You smiled in agreement and you both went up to the front. "Hi, I'd like the brown couch in the back?" you asked the lady. "Oh I'm sorry, that actually isn't for sale right now. It is just a display or the moment." You honestly felt disappointed. "Oh... Okay," you said, and you turned to go look at something else. "What do you mean not for sale? If she wants it, she gets it. Do you know who we are?" Calum asked and stared at him, stunned. The worker just looked at you. "Calum!" you gasped and you pulled him towards the back of the store. "Cal. You and I are normal people just like everyone else. You don't get special treatment because you're Calum Hood and you know that! Where are your manners?" you asked, feeling like a mother scolding her child. Calum bowed his head and said, "sorry Y/N" he said in a low mumble. "It's not me you need to apologise to," you said, crossing your arms. With that, Calum went up to the front and apologized to the worker he was rude to and you smiled, proud.

Michael:
You and Michael were going to a friend's party, and you had to take a cab, because you were both going to be drinking. "I called the taxi company, they said we need to wait about forty five minutes," you groaned. You were already late, and it sucked that this was going to make you later. "What?! That's ridiculous!" Michael said as you were waiting, and you could feel his anger rising, until the cab pulled up. You grabbed your purse and as you stepped out, you head Michael talking to the driver. "You should be thankful I'm paying for this ride. You guys had the balls to make my girlfriend and I wait forty five minutes? I could make more than you make in a month in forty five minutes, mate." Oh god. You walked over and pulled Michael away. "Shut up. You are so rude. Who do you think you are? How would you like it if your dad had this job and someone spoke to him like that?" Michael was quiet, and you both got in the cab. You saw a picture of two girls hanging from the rear-view mirror at the front. "Are those your daughters?" you asked sweetly. The irritated driver lightened up a little and you saw a smile cross his face. "Yes, that's Mya and Lucy" he smiled at you in the rear-view mirror. "They're beautiful!" you smiled back. "Yeah, it's Mya's birthday today but I took the extra shift so I could afford to buy her a good gift," he said and you could see a hint of tiredness showing under his eyes, and you smiled. He reminded you of your own dad which was very heart-warming. "What are you trying to get her?" you asked, and you watched the driver go from warm to tense again. "Tickets to 5 Seconds of Summer," he spat, and Michael bowed his head ashamed. "Well, don't worry about paying for them, Michael will leave tickets for you at the front with meet and greets. For you, your daughters and your..." "Wife, of nine years," he smiled in the rear-view mirror. He clearly loves his family. "Thank you so much Y/N, I really appreciate it," he says and you could see tears starting to form in his eyes. "Hey dude, where do you live?" Michael piped up. The driver gave his address and Michael put it in his phone. "I am going to come by for a visit tomorrow as a surprise for your daughter's birthday. Would that work?" "Yes! That would be wonderful thank you!" he smiled, and a tear fell from his eye. When you got out, Michael tipped him big and told him he'd see him tomorrow, and you were proud that Michael corrected his mistake.

Ashton: You and Ashton were out to dinner. You were ready to order, but the waitress hadn't come to check on you. You could tell Ashton was getting annoyed, but finally, you saw her coming over. "Hello, my name is Stacy and I will be your server," she smiled. "Well about time. You realize we have been waiting here for at least twenty five minutes? You know I am a busy man. You really ought to speed up the pace, I should complain to your manager about you," Ash snapped, and you stared at him with shock. Did he actually just say that? "I... I'm sorry Mr. Irwin" she mouthed, tears in her eyes. She took your order and walked away, her shoulders bouncing up and down from crying. You threw your napkin at Ashton and gave him a glare. "Are you stupid? She was doing the best she could. If you hadn't noticed, it is busy as hell and they seem to be understaffed. You know, I used to wait tables, imagine if someone spoke to me like that," you said, whispering harshly so nobody would hear but it was still harsh for him to understand how annoyed you were. Ashton dropped his head and looked down. You got up and made your way to the back of the restaurant where the kitchen was. Stacy was leaning against the wall, still fighting tears. "Come here," you pulled her in for a hug. You remember when you were just seventeen and how fragile you were and customers moaning at you never helped. It was almost a decade ago, but you knew exactly how Stacy was feeling. "It's my first day, Mrs. Irwin" she said through tears and your heart broke further. "My husband can get insensitive sometimes, Stacy. Please don't let him get under your skin. I can tell by how perky you were that you're great at this. I can tell from personal experience" you said, smiling and she smiled back as you headed back to your table. "You made her cry, Ashton" you said firmly. "No..." Ashton said, guilt washing over his face and you could see it was in his eyes as well. You two ate your food and Ashton acted extremely nice to your waitress whenever she returned. At the end of the meal, he left a 35% tip and kept apologising to her, to make sure she knew he was upset.