#50 You Two Are Just Friends But The Boys See Your Flirty Texts

Luke: You were in the middle of reading yet another flirty text from your friend Luke. You two weren't dating but you were always flirting with each other none stop, especially over text because no one can see you two. The boys think of Luke as the socially awkward one and doesn't know how to flirt. Well... Guess again ;) He is very confident over text and he sure knew how to woo you in his direction. When you were near each other, you would always try and keep your distance but as soon as you get your phones out that's it. As you were reading this really flirty text you had received from Luke, your phone was snatched from your hand. You looked up in shock at the culprit and you saw it was Ashton. "LUKE!" he shouted after he read it and Luke ran in and noticed your red face and the fact that Ashton had your phone, and he instantly blushed as well. "Who knew you had it in you, mate!" Ashton said with a smile and clapped Luke on the back as in a 'well done' sign.

Calum: You and Calum were very open about the fact that you always flirt with each other, but in public and around the boys you keep it to a minimum and try not to do much, but as soon as you go to texts, that's when you get worse. You two were always flirting and things that you would like to do each other. But one day, Calum took it a step further and next thing you know, you are receiving a picture message. You looked at it confused but then he sent another text saying 'this is what you are missing out on ;) x' and so you got curious and opened the picture and saw Calum posing in front of the mirror, vest top rolled up showing his abs a bit and his trousers and boxers pulled down a bit, showing his length. You stared wide eyed and your jaw dropped. "Bloody hell, Calum. You've got some balls ain't you?" you heard Michael's voice shout and you quickly locked your phone, realising it was too late to cover up what he had sent you.

Michael: You were currently in the USA on holiday and the boys were doing promo whilst they were in England. You were always texting the boys and they were always replying, but when it came to texting Michael, there was always more going on. You were always flirting with each other, sending pictures to try and make each other jealous or the other to cave in or something. He had just sent you a picture with his top off and was slightly pulling down his boxers, and you couldn't help but bite your lip whilst looking at the picture. You were trying to think of a way to get back at him and soon, an idea came to your head. You were at the beach with your friend, so you thought it was the perfect opportunity. You asked your friend to take a full body photo of you in your bikini and then once it was taken, you sent it to Michael. You soon received a phone call from him, but when you answered, it wasn't Michael. "Lovely body you got there (Y/N)!" you heard Calum's cheeky voice say down the phone and you heard Michael shouting at him, trying to get his phone back.

Ashton: 'Wish you were here with me. Missing my cuddle buddy' you just read from your best friend Ashton. It was usual for you two send these types of messages to be sent between the two of you. You smiled at the simple text, then you thought you might tease him a bit by replying 'Me too, I am getting cold :( Might have something to do with the fact I am in my bra and undies though' and when you hit sent you kinda regretted it, but you soon got a reply. 'Damn, girl! You trying to give me a hard on ;)' you laughed at his statement. Then you received another text from him. 'Luke just saw my phone and he is now disgusted by us...' You just sort of shrugged at the text, nothing was going to stop your little routine.

**Sorry if some weren't good, I was finding it hard to find different scenarios. Hope you like it though! Also... I MIGHT BE GETTING MY LIP PIERCED! :D I want to get it done for Christmas, but I think I am going to have to wait till next summer to get it done :( CAN'T WAIT!**