#79 You're Busy and You Neglect Him

Luke: Every second of every day you were in the guest house, painting. You had a huge gallery coming up, and you wanted to make sure you had enough stuff to display. You even set up a bed out there. That's how much time you were spending in there. You hadn't seen Luke in two full days. You missed him, but you were so busy you didn't really have time to think about it. You were in the middle of a new painting when you heard the door open. "Y/N, we need to talk," Luke announced, walking into the studio. "Okay," you said, blowing your hair out of your face. You knew Luke was pissed, you could see it in his face and his eyes were blazed over. "You can't think it's okay to disappear out here for about 3 days and not even bother to come in and even have dinner with me," he said. "Sorry, I've been painting," you said, sarcastically, waving your palette at him. "You think this is funny? I came out here because I miss you. You care more about this gallery than you do about us and then you joke about it," he said, face turning red, and his eyes reflecting his hurt. You could tell he was going to explode, so you just kept quiet. "Wow, just like it's been for the last week. Nothing from you. Great," he muttered. You didn't know what to say, so you just dipped your finger in the paint and smeared it on his face. "Y/N!" he said, rubbing it off. He wiped it on your shirt. You smiled, and it turned into a full blown paint fight. You two spent the night together in the guest house, and Luke was thrilled to finally spend time with you.

Calum: You were constantly at work, needing to meet every single deadlines, more than you'd ever had before. You needed to make sure to keep on top of another girl's documents while she was on vacation as well as your own. All you did was work and you were there at least twelve hours a day, just trying to keep up with the work load. This meant very little time for Calum. You missed him, but work had to be done. You walked through the door of your home and Calum shot up from the couch. "Y/N! Guess what I bought us," he said, bolting over to you. He showed you two tickets to see All Time Low. "They're for tomorrow at 7pm," he informed you with a bright smile. You gave a half smile in return, and he knew what you were going to say. "You get off work at 5 pm," he said sternly and you saw the pleading look in his eyes. "Cal, I'm supposed to stay late tomorrow to help out Anna," you said, sighing. "Well tell them you can't! You stay late all the time. I barely get to see you, I only want one night," he said, progressively getting angry. "You don't get it," you sighed, taking your coat off. He shook his head and muttered, "This is bullshit," and then rising his voice saying, "I don't even see you anymore. I bet you didn't even remember that next week my mum was coming here and we were going to spend the whole of the two weeks with her?" he said. You had, admittedly, forgotten. You looked down, ashamed, like a school kid in the principal's office. Calum furiously stormed past you and into your room. You stood there, tears in your eyes. You needed to do the right thing, so you marched into your bedroom. Calum was already in his underwear and crawling into bed. "I will be ready for 6," you told him, which resulted into him giving you a wide smile before hugging you.

Michael: "I didn't know you doing this meant I wasn't going to see you for another six months, Y/N," Michael shouted across the room. You shook your head. You had written a book about what it's like dating a celebrity, since, you know, you had the experience. Michael had supported you through the whole thing and encouraging you all the way, but the book was huge and you had to go on a media tour for it. This meant you were supposed to go away for six months to tour the United States. "You should have known I couldn't promote this book from the couch," you snapped back. "Six months though?" he said, this time sounding desperate and you saw the plea in his eyes. "I have been missing you for the last three months, now you want to leave for six?" You turned away from him, looking out the window. You really didn't want to go, but you wanted your book to do well. Michael sighed, and walked out the door. It was then you broke and you let tears fall. What were you supposed to do? If you didn't go, you wouldn't be doing the book or fans justice. If you did, you could be ruining you and Michael. Suddenly, your phone rang. It was your publicist. "Hey Jade," you said, trying to sound like nothing was happening. "Hey Y/N, so we were looking at things and 6 months is way too long to be in the States. You can't be away from Michael that long, it will make you look unauthentic. What if we did, say, one month? You can do Ellen and The View and a few other talk shows, kiss a few babies and be back to enjoy the Australian summer?" she explained and your eyes instantly lit up. "That sounds perfect! Thanks!" you said, hanging up. You threw on shoes and chased Michael down the street. "Michael!" you called. He heard you and turned, frowning. "I need space (Y/N)," he said, but you kept running. "It's only one month, it just got changed," you said, smiling. He looked ecstatic, giving you a big kiss. Even though you were still going away, Michael could hold out for one month.

Ashton: You had a huge dance competition coming up, which meant a lot of your time was being devoted into your dance. And by a lot, you meant all. You had to focus to try and win, and that meant hours upon hours at the studio. You saw your coach more than your boyfriend, and that was becoming an issue. The last couple days, for the hour or so you were home and awake, Ashton has been ignoring you. He was sleeping in the extra bedroom and not getting up to say goodbye to you in the morning like he usually did. You weren't sure how to address it, but you knew you had to. You left the studio an hour early so you could get home and talk to Ashton as soon as possible. You walked in and didn't even take your shoes off before going to find him. "Ashton!" you shouted, heading for the spare room. You swung the door open and he looked at you. He was doing a twitcam. "Turn that off," you mouthed. "Gotta go guys, Y/N is home," he said, signing off. "What do you want?" he asked harshly, turning to you. "For starters, I don't want the attitude. Secondly, I get why you're frustrated but you're kind of being unreasonable," you said, and you watched Ashton's hazel eyes darken even more. "I'm being unreasonable!? All I want is to have some time with my girlfriend but you're always too busy dancing. You know, I could pick up so much studio time but instead I spend time with you." You knew he was right, and that made you feel like shit. "I know, I've have just been busy. But I have a surprise," you smiled. "What?" Ashton said, crossing his arms and trying his best to stay mad. You threw a ticket to the water park at him. "We're going Saturday and spending the night" you smiled. Ashton smiled, got up and gave you a kiss. "Thank you," he smiled, and you smiled back.