Ashton Imagine *Dirty*

Hi there! Thank you for all the votes! It means a lot that you like them and are reading them :) Also, would you mind taking a look at my Ashton Fanfic? And possibly vote please? Thank you.

This is also a dirty imagine, so if you don’t like this type of stuff, then don’t read. Request if you want a personal one!

You and your boyfriend, Ashton, were going on a double date with your best friend and Luke. You and Ashton had been going out for just over a year now and Luke and your nest friend had only just recently started dating and they wanted to do a date where you were there as well because your friend and Luke are really shy and didn’t really know what to do.

"Come on Ashton! We are going to be late otherwise!" you shout to him, who was still in the bathroom, taking his time as usual. You looked in the mirror again and made sure you looked decent enough. You were wearing a black dress that ended at your mid-thigh and was tight against your body, but not too tight. Let’s just say it complemented your body perfectly and that it showed your curves off in all the right places.

"Alright, alright, I am coming," you hear your boyfriends Aussie accent say as he walked out of the bathroom wearing black skinny jeans and red flannel button up shirt.

Once he saw you, he stopped and just stared, looking you up and down, checking you out completely.

You look away from the mirror and turn to face him to see him biting his lip, meaning he was getting turned on by the sight that was in front of him, which was you.

"Babe, I have to say, you look extremely sexy in that dress of yours," he says, his voice deep and raspy. He walked over towards you and grabbed your hips, pulling your body closer to yours and he started kissing your neck, going straight to your sweet spot.

You let a moan escape your mouth and then said, "Ashton? What about the date?" whilst trying to push him off of you but he would only increase his grip on you.

"Forget the date, I need you now," he said and then he roughly attached his lips to yours and kissed you deeply, instantly pushing his lounge into your mouth which took you by surprise. His hands were roaming all over your body, squeezing every now and again.

You felt his arms snake up your back to the top of your dress and unzipped it, letting it fall down to the ground, leaving you in your red lingerie that you knew Ashton loves. 

"Why are you doing this to me, he growls as he looks you up and down. He then roughly kisses you again, grabbing your bum and pulling you closer. 

You couldn’t help but let out a moan and your hands flew to the back of his neck and started to pull the ends of his hair, also resulting into him letting out a moan.

His hands worked their way around your body again and unclasped your bra, attaching his large hands to your breasts straight away, causing pleasure to go through your body.

"Ash, no teasing babe," you moaned and he quickly obliged, pushing you down on the bed while taking his shirt off and his jeans along with is, leaving him in his boxers that seem very tight in his case at the moment. 

"Whatever you say baby," he said and then took off your panties and quickly removed his boxers and grabbed hold of his length and rubbed it against your cl*t, teasing you. You whimpered for him to carry on, which he did and he thrusted into you making your body tremble with so much pleasure that he was giving you. 

After many, many, many minutes of him thrusting and hitting your g-spot every single time, you both finally reached your highs and Ashton slowly pulled out. 

"So much better than a dinner date," he mumbled as he took you into your arms and hugged you close. Both of you falling asleep.