#75 He Compares You To His Ex

You will see that for Calum and Michael, when the ex girlfriend is mentioned, I have put R/E/N meaning Random Ex Name. This is because them two don't really have confirmed exes. They are always rumoured with girls, but never confirmed, so I am going to leave it to you to think of a name, sorry if you don't like that, but that's the only way I could do this. Hope you like this!

Luke: "So, you're the new 'it' couple, right?" the interviewer asked you and Luke. You laughed at the question. "So it seems," Luke said, laughing. "Okay, Luke, Y/N. What is there about each other that's different from your exes?" You gave it some thought, and decided you would say Luke is funnier. "I'll go" says Luke, and you smirk. "Y/N is much more serious than Arzaylea was. She takes things really seriously. Arzaylea was more laid back and cool with things. She was more fun," he said and you couldn't help but scrunch up your face and the interviewer looked at Luke awkwardly. You could hear a pin drop. "Well then," you said as you stood up and left the stage. You heard Luke apologise and heard him following you and you heard the interviewer cut to commercial. "Y/N that came out all wrong!" Luke called to you, but you kept walking. "Y/N! Stop! Please hear me out!" Luke calls. You stop and turn around, crossing your arms. "Look, what I meant was you take life seriously. And that's a good thing. That was my biggest issue with her. She always wanted to goof around and had no interest in things that were important. I am so thankful you are different," you cracked a smile at this. "You are so bad with words, Luke" you said, shaking your head. "I know, I shouldn't even be allowed to talk," he says, releasing a laugh. Later that night, he tweets 'about @Y/T/N, she makes me so happy. I messed up today. I love everything about her, and I always will'.

Calum: You were listening to Calum and Luke that were doing an interview on the radio and you were excited when he was asked about you and you wondered what was going to be said. "So, Calum, you have a new girlfriend, Y/N, right?" the interviewer asked him. "Yeah, we've been dating six months but we've just come out to the public," you heard his voice say into the mic. "So, your most recent confirmed ex was R/E/N. How do the two compare?" the interviewer asked. You turned it up, finding the question really interesting. "Well, compared to R/E/N, I guess Y/N lacks... experience in the bedroom," Calum says, and Luke laughs. You're appalled. How dare he 1. bring up your sex life and 2. say you're not good in bed. You hear Luke stop laughing suddenly and say "He means less talented," and that's enough for you, you end up turning the radio off. Two hours later, Calum comes home. You're sitting on the couch, fuming over what happened earlier. "Hi babe" he says as he walks over to give you a hug but you pull away. "What?" Calum asked. "Are you sure I'm experienced enough to hug you, Calum?" "Oh... You heard that," he says, looking ashamed and embarrassed. "Well duh, of course I was listening. You know I always try to listen to your interviews," you said, crossing your arms. "Look, Y/N, she did have more experience but I never meant it in a negative way. And I yelled at Luke for what he said afterwards. I like that you're inexperienced in the bedroom. I love teaching you things... I don't know what else to say," he said, trailing off. You gave him a hug. "Just, try and be careful of what you say in interviews Cal. People will twist it negatively. Every single time" you warned him. He nods into your shoulder before whispering "Do you want to gain some more experience?"

Michael: Michael was doing an interview and you decided to join him. You were standing to the side of the stage, and Michael kept looking at you and sending you a smile. "So, Michael, you have a girlfriend, correct?" the interviewer asked, and you smiled. "Yes I do, her name is Y/N and she's incredible," he smiles. The audience awes and you blush. "So you were dating R/E/N this time last year. Actually, you were living with her. What's different about Y/N from R/E/N?" Michael thinks for a moment, and you expect him to say something sweet, but you were wrong. "Well, R/E/N was a lot more graceful, that's for sure. Y/N trips over everything and falls like a sack of potatoes," he said, causing everyone to laugh except you. You were not impressed, and made it very clear by shaking your head at Michael. He flipped his hands at you as you walked away and back to his dressing room. About ten minutes later, Michael enters the changing room to find you sitting with your back to the door, and he walks up to you. "Y/N, I didn't realize how mean that sounded. I'm so sorry," he apologised, but you ignored him and turned away from him again. "Y/N, I'm sorry. I wouldn't ever purposely say something to hurt you." You knew he was telling the truth. You turned to him, and Michael's face looked shattered. "I forgive you" you say, and Michael jumps up and gives you a hug. He kisses you, thanks you, and holds your hand as you walk out.

Ashton: Ashton was doing a twitcam and you were sitting off to the side, reading and listening to what he was saying. You and Ashton had only been dating for a month, and you were just getting used to the 'dating a famous pop star' thing. As he was doing his twitcam, one of the fans asked about what the biggest difference between you and Bryanna was. You cringed as he read the question. You hated remembering they had a 'thing' before you and Ashton had met. She was so pretty, plus she was a model! "Biggest difference would have to be how much Y/N can eat. She is like a bottomless pit," he said, and you jerked your head. Ashton saw your reaction in the computer, and turned to you. You got up and walked away, and Ashton chased you. You didn't know that he caught you before you were out of the camera's view. "That was so rude" you told Ashton, as he grabbed your wrist. "Y/N, I am sorry. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings," he said, meeting your downward stare. You had tears in your eyes, and Ashton pulled you into a hug. "Princess, I didn't mean it like that," he said, and you let tears fall on his shoulder. "You know I think you're beautiful, and I love how much you eat. It's one of my favourite things about you." "Really?" you ask, voice cracking. "Yes! Absolutely!" he smiles. You give him a kiss and the fans watching the twitcam all send comments like 'awwww' and 'cutest couple ever'.