#82 Dirty Whispers

Thank you so much for 932K reads, 8K votes and 766 comments!! I did not realise how popular this would actually be! You don't know how happy I am!! When I am closer to 1M reads or 10K votes (depending which one comes first) I will try and think of something special to do for all of you! I will talk about nearer the time if I ever get there. Thank you once again and hope you like this one!

Ashton: "Your ass is going to be so red when I am done with you, babe. You like it when I make it red and wet?" he huskily whispered into your ear, already making you wet in your underwear. Your insides twisting with every word. "Then, once you're nice and red for me, I'm going to bend you over the either the desk or the bed and fuck you senseless." You felt your hands twitch under the table, crossing your legs and tensing your thighs to try and create some friction, easing the pain you were currently feeling as you imagine Ashton pounding into you. "But I won't let you come, because I know how you love to come on top," he grunted and you couldn't help but release a small moan.

Michael: Michael cornered you into one of the bathroom stalls, both of your moans drowned out by the pounding music outside. Michael smirked, pulling out right when you were about to hit your climax. "You fucking bastard!" you moaned, reaching down with your fingers to get yourself off, and as much as Michael would have loved to watch you do that and see that, he swatted your hand away. "No, I'm going to finish you when we get home and you can ride me, and wake up the neighbours, because baby, I'm going to make you scream tonight," he smirked, winking.

Calum: "You've been such bad girl," he nibbled on your ear lobe, attaching his lips to the base of neck, sucking at the skin, aiming to leave a mark, making sure to nibble everywhere his teeth could reach. "Maybe I should tie you up tonight, yeah?" his hand reached down, swatting your thighs away. Leaving room for his hand to press against your wet centre which was being caused by his words and actions. "Answer me," he pressed his fingers harder against you, making you suck in a harsh breathe. Warily nodding your head, trying not to let go right onto his hand right now. "Answer me," he growled. "Y-yes," you whimpered.

Luke: "Let's go home," he moaned, hands traveling to your waist, as you shifted your butt on his thighs. "Aw, why Luke, I'm having fun," you smirked, knowing exactly what you were doing, feeling his hard member digging into your ass. "Because I'm really horny," he answered bluntly. "Horny? Explain," you giggled, teasing him with a smirk. Luke kissed the back of your neck, sucking harshly at the skin already forming bruises that you knew he wouldn't let you cover up. "I want to bend you over this table and fuck you into the daylight hours. Nice and slow, with no breaks, just constant pleasure as I make you come all night until you are screaming for me to stop," he grunted as he thrusted his erection into your ass.