Michael Imagine

**Request by NadindraS, sorry it’s short**

You were visiting Michael and his band on tour and noticed that they were all sharing a hotel room, so you two never really had any privacy really. You looked forward to visiting him because you had been very needy for him lately. So when you arrived and found this information out, you were kinda upset with him.

However, today, Michael told you that you were going to be having the hotel room to yourself and you were really happy about that.

When it finally reached about 11am, they all finally left and as soon as they closed the door, you and Michael must have the same idea because you both attacked each other straight away.

You pushed him on to the bed and straddled him, a leg on either side of his waist, making sure to put pressure on his already hard length, and started to kiss his hungrily.

You grinded your hips on his a few times before he quickly swapped you round so you were now underneath him, not breaking the kiss once. His hands ran through your brown hair whilst yours ran through his red hair. Both of you really getting turned on.

"Fuck Nadine, I love you so much," he mumbled in between kisses.

"I love you too, Mikey," you moaned back to him.

"Heyy guys I-" you heard someone say and both of your heads snapped up to look who is was and it was Ashton.

He stood there with a smug smirk on his face.

"Having fun?" He asked cheekily and you turned your head as you blushed so, so red. It didn't help because of the position you were in. Your hands tangled in his hair, his resting on your breasts, about to give them his attention and his hips were resting on yours. Lips also red and swollen from the kissing.

"Get the fuck out Ashton!" Michael shouted, anger rolling off of his voice. Ashton didn't budge, he just stood there.

Michael got up and walked over to him, grabbed his arm and literally pushed him out the door and slammed it in his face, before shouting, "NEXT TIME, KNOCK BEFORE WALKING!"

You looked at Michael who was pinching the bridge of his nose and taking deep breathes, trying to calm himself down.

"Well that fucking ruined it," he stayed and you sighed in agreement.

In the end you two just sat there. Michael promising he was going to punch him when he come back.