#34 He forgets your birthday/anniversary, but the other boys remember.

Luke: "What are you guys doing here?" Luke asked as he scratched his hair holding the door open revealing his band mates. He glanced down at each of their hands and noticed tightly wrapped gifts. "What's up with the gifts?" he asked with raised brows. Ashton stared back at him confused. "They're for [Y/N]..." he said as Michael pushed his way in through the front door and the rest of the boys followed. Luke shut the door and stared after them as they placed the gifts in a corner of the living room. "Umm okay... but for what exactly?" he asked shutting the door and stepping closer to them. "Her birthday..." Calum spoke slowly and Luke's eyes widened. "Is this a joke?" he asked in a shaky voice and the guys shook their heads in unison. "Fuck...that's today. Shit I'll be back," he said struggling to pull on his trainers and walked out the door.

Calum: "What'd you get for [Y/N]?" Ashton asked taking a seat by him on the couch. "Nothing," Calum said shrugging focusing his gaze on the television. "Really mate?" Ashton asked with wide eyes over at Liam. "Am I missing something, bro? Why would I need to get her anything?" "It's your anniversary, Calum..." Ashton said shooting him an amused look. "Are you kidding me?" Calum asked sitting up abruptly with worried eyes. "Think I'm joking...give [Y/N] a ring," Ashton said letting out a small chuckle. Calum hopped up and rushed toward the door. "Do you think flowers will work for right now? I can get her something better this weekend." Calum asked and shot a look over to Niall over his shoulder. "I'm sure she'll like flowers Cal," he said giving him a nod.

Michael: Michael walked into the flat nearly wetting himself when people jumped out yelling 'surprise'. "What the fuck are you doing in my flat?" he asked once he calmed down. He looked around his flat and his eyes landed on Luke, so he walked over to him. "What's going on?" he whispered into his ear quietly. Luke pulled away and stared back at Michael with an amused look on his face. "Surprise party obviously," he said being a smart ass. "No shit, Sherlock. But for who and why is it in my flat?" "It's for [Y/N] obviously since you two are the only ones living here..." he said laughing as Michael's jaw dropped. "But it's not her birthday..." he said ruffling his hair. "Oh, but it is," Luke said walking away from Michael after noticing he was about to freak out about forgetting [Y/N]'s birthday.

Ashton: He walked around the streets of London, Calum and Michael on either side of him. "Are you guys having a party tomorrow?" Calum asked glancing over at Ashton as they strolled past different shops. Not thinking the question was for him, Ashton glanced into store. "Ash, I'm talking to you." "Oh, a party for what mate?" he asked still peering through the window of the shop. "Your anniversary. [Y/N] said something about wanting a party." he said shrugging. "Our anniversary isn't for a few more weeks...why would the party be tomorrow?" "Ash, it's tomorrow," Michael piped in also peering in the window. Ashton let his forehead bang against the window. "Seriously?" he asked in an uneasy tone. "Can we stop by the jewellery store...maybe I can pick something up really quick," he said trying not to panic.

**sorry if you got confused because I know I did. I don't know how but got the names the wrong way round... It's fixed now. Sorry for the inconvenience**