#44 He Butt Dials You And He's Expressing His Feeling For You

Luke: You heard another sigh slip through someone's lips as you held the phone up to your ear. "But (Y/N)'s my best friend. I'm not supposed to feel like this about her," he groaned leaning back against the couch, a frown pulling at his lips and Michael shrugged his shoulders. "It's not like you could control your feelings mate," Michael said offering Luke a small smile. "I think I might be in love with her," Luke breathed as he ran his hand in his quiff and your breath hitched in your throat. "Oh. You should probably tell her how you feel mate. It's not really good to keep this from her, she's your friend after all. I'm sure she'll be alright with it," Michael said placing his hands behind his head as he got comfortable on the other couch. "What if she doesn't love me back?" Luke asked biting down on the inside of his cheek. "Mate why wouldn't she? You two mean a lot to one another."
Calum: After you had said 'hello' a few times into the phone, you realized he had rang you by mistake but you continued to hold the phone up to your ear. "I-I know I should be scared to tell her, but is it too soon Ash?" he sighed his hand wiping over his face. Ashton shook his head and shot him a small smile. "You've been with her for almost a year mate. It's not too soon," he nudged his shoulder and Calum let his hands drop from his face. "I love her Ash. Th-that's the first time I've ever said it out loud," he said under his breath and your cheeks reddened at his words. "All you have to do is tell her now mate. I'm sure it'll make her happy and she'll say it back," Ashton said swinging his arm around his shoulder. "Yeah you're right. I should get home now she's probably asleep so I'll just tell her tomorrow."

Michael: You bit down on you lower lip as you held your phone up to your ear. "So what are you going to do?" Calum asked as he flopped down on the couch beside Michael. "I don't know. I just got the ring yesterday," your eyes widened at the mention of a ring. "When are you going to give it to her?" Calum asked, a smile playing at his lips as he watched Michael pull out the wedding ring. "I don't know mate. I was thinking this weekend, but I'm quite nervous," Michael muttered as he brought his hand up to his neck and rubbed at it. "You don't' have anything to be nervous about though, it's quite obvious that she's madly in love with you mate. She'll be happy to marry you Mike," Calum said sending a smile over at him. "You think so?" Michael questioned and Calum sent him a smile nodding his head. "Of course."

Ashton: Tiredly you laid there with your face pressed against the phone as you listened to Ashton having a conversation with someone else. "So how should I do it?" Ashton asked, a smile playing on his lips as he looked over at Luke. "I already have the key for her. I just don't know how to do it," he said sending his fingers through his hair. "Just ask her to move in. It's really not that difficult Ashton," Luke said, a chuckle slipping through his lips. At the mention of you moving in with him you were no longer that tired as you sat up in your bed. Ashton let out a chuckle as well and nodded his head. "So I should just ring her up and ask her?" he asked while Luke shook his head in response. "Nah just go over there and ask her," Luke smiled as he watched one of his best mates get more excited about this situation.

**a lot of you have requested a part 2 to 'he catches you cheating' and I will do it when I get the chance. Thank you for asking and liking it!!!**