#7 How You Know He Is In The Mood

Luke: He will start kissing up and down your neck, leaving love bites all along them and when he finds your sweetspot he will stay glued to that one spot, making you more and more weak. Once he has done that for a bit, he will whisper into your ear in a really deep, seductive voice, and then say "I need you."

Calum: When you are cooking dinner for you and him, you feel eyes watching you so turn around and see him staring at you intently, his eyes roaming your body and he is biting and licking his lip, knowing you loved it when he did that. He would then waltz over to you and grab you by the hips and give you a deep, meaningful, lustful kiss.

Michael: He will start giving you slow kisses on the lips, but then after a while, when he pulls back, he will bring your lip between his teeth and pull, causing you to moan a bit. Then he will let his hands start roaming your body, and kissing you deeply to show you how needy he is of you.

Ashton: He would see you standing with your back to him and he would come up to and he would wrap his arms around you, bringing you into his broad chest. He would then put his hands under your top and startrubbing your belly, all the while kissing your neck. Then out of nowhere, he will start grinding his hips into yours, letting you feel his prominent boner on your back.