Theo Raeken (Requested)

Requested by @Divxiine

Hayden stands next to her brother as they help Melissa, Theo, and Liam fight against those crappy hunters. Hayden was never with the hunters. She didn't think the McCall pack were monsters but her brother did until the hunters beat the crap out of him. Which angers Hayden since her brother has been very loyal to them and they just backstabbed him. Her brother fights not noticing the loaded gun that is now pointed at him.

As if it was in slow mo, she sees the adult hunter place his finger on the trigger.

"No." yells Hayden as she dives in front of Nolan

She lets out an ear piercing as the bullet pierces her skin. She falls to the ground with everyone staring in shock. The hunters that are still conscious quickly leave knowing they are screwed up as they killed a human minor. Nolan stares down at his bleeding sister guilt in his eyes.

"No, no, no." says Theo crouching down next to Hayden

He grips her hand trying to take the pain away, fear in his eyes. Hayden breathes focusing on that trying to get over the shock of everything while Theo grows frustrated that he take away her pain.

"Someone's wrong! It's okay, not working, why isn't working?" says Theo looking at Liam tears pooling in his eyes

It then dawns on everyone that Hayden is going to die this is it. The sweet and kind girl that all know is going to die in this hall. Growing frustrated that no one is answering him, he goes back to trying to take Hayden's pain. Theo knows what is mean of course he does but he didn't want to admit it to himself. If he says it or thinks it then it means it is real and Theo doesn't want it to be real. He didn't want the nice brunette to die. First off, she didn't deserve to die and secondly, Theo is in love with her. He can't lose her not now, not without her knowing his feelings.

"Theo, stop....it doesn't hurt." says Hayden placing her other hand on top of Theo's

"You can't leave." says Theo tears now falling down his face

Liam and Melissa watch this exchange shocked. They have never really seen Theo truly care for someone other than himself. They both thought the chimera was a selfish person that is incapable of loving anyone but himself. But here he is, crying and panicky over someone else. Showing real genuine emotions for another person. It shows everyone or anything no matter what has a little bit of humanity in them.

"I...It will be okay, Theo. Y...you'll be fine." says Hayden giving the boy 's hand a smile reassuring along with a small smile

But Hayden couldn't help, the small single tear that falls down her face as she feels her body start to shut down.

"No, it's not okay. You don't deserve to die. You deserve to live. And I won't be fine. I will be devasted. I love you, Hayden, I love you so much. Please don't go." says Theo who can't help the tears now streaming down his face

"Don't go...." he whispers leaning his face down to yours

With some of the last bits of energy Hayden has she reached up kisses Theo softly. The kiss was salty from Theo and hers tears but was still a sparks filled kiss. She pulls apart looking into Theo's blue eyes as he looks into Hayden's hazel eyes. Hayden notices around of the corner of her eyes that Scott, Malia, Stiles, and Lydia had walk into her room. Their eyes widen as they see the girl. Theo follows her vision noticing she was staring at something.

"Scott, you have to bite. She'll die if you don't. Please." Theo says looking at Scott hopefully

"Theo....I-I think it's too late for that." You say feeling the blackness start to take over

"No, no, it can't be." Theo says eyes widen as your eyes flutter shut

"I..I lo-" Hayden starts but her voice and her heart start before she can finish

"No, no, no." He says sobbing as he cradles Hayden's body, his heart shattered

Tears fall down Nolan's face before he rushes out not being able to deal with seeing his now dead sister's body. A devastated and heartbroken Theo stares at Hayden's body.

"She never got to finish her sentence." Theo whispers as he stares at the girl he loves

———————————————————————-

Thank you guys so much for 7K reads!❤️