A Chrismtas Miracle-Brett Talbot

Brett Talbot sits in a chair watching you sleep in your hospital bed.

It was supposed to be a nice joy ride. You both couldn't sleep so Brett drove to your house. The plan was to go somewhere and watch the stars together.

Brett arrived at your house and you appeared from the side of the house since you snuck out the back door. Brett smiled as you hopped in his car.

"Hey, babe." Brett said

"Hey." Was your reply before you leaned over and pressed a gentle kiss to his lips

After that, the two of you took off not wanting your neighbors to see since they might call your parents.

Brett was driving while you were rambling about some random movie. Brett was smiling since he found it absolutely adorable when you rambled. Brett stole a glance over at you watching how your eyes were lit up since you loved this movie but then he suddenly felt a light shining on him. Brett looks at the side to see a car coming towards him and Brett knew they didn't have time to move.

"Babe." said Brett as he reaches a protective arm around you, his first instinct is to keep you safe

"What-Aah!" You said as the car crashed into you then everything went black

You were in a coma and it's Christmas Day. Your favorite day of the year. Brett got a few broken bones but since he was a werewolf he has healed already. You have been in a coma for about a week. The doctors have no clue when you will wake up. They called you will need a miracle for you to wake up and not have amnesia. Brett is hoping for that miracle.

He sighs as he sits up and quickly while quietly takes your hand in his. The doctors say it's good for someone to talk to you, but Brett finds it hard to do without crying his eyes out.

"Y/N..it's Brett by the way." says Brett softly while he tries to think of something to say until a remembering come to mind

"Remember that one time, we went to the ocean?" He says and softly chuckles at the memory before he starts to tell you the story

Brett and you arrived at the beach. It was a Saturday so the beach was pretty crowded. Brett and you walk hand in hand to the beach chatting about how you both are happy for a break from studying.

Brett and you quickly set down your towels for tanning. Still holding hands the two of you tan together until Brett gets bored.

"Y/N." Brett whined poking your side

"Brett." You whined back mocking him as you grin

"I'm bored let's swim." said Brett sitting up

"You can swim, I want to tan some more." You said before you close your eyes wanting to relax

Brett groans before he lays back down. A few seconds later, a plan pops into his head and a smirk forms on his face.

Quickly as he can, Brett gets up. You squeal slightly as Brett picks you.

"Brett put me down." You said as he carried you towards the ocean

Brett continues towards the ocean with a smirk ignoring your protests.

"Okay." says Brett who then drops you into the ocean

"Brett!" You yell as you surface to find a laughing Brett