The Only Medicine (Olympia x Otis)

A/N: Hey guys. (: This idea was requested by,  @FreedomWriter58 .  Please go follow her, and check out her Odd Squad one shots. (: Anyways, I hope you enjoy this. I had fun writing it. <3 Please remember to comment, vote, and follow. As always, thank you so much!

(Olympia x Otis)

Olympia had more than just the sniffles, she also had a fever that made her feel like she was in the Volcano Room. She wasn't though, and she wasn't even at Odd Squad, because Ms. O had sent her home early. Olympia hadn't realized how delirious she had gotten, since she kept running into things, and she was even leaning her face against the front of the cool, juice box, vending machine near the break room. It was one of the newest things there that Ms. O loved the most. Now Olympia was stuck under her covers at home, only she had propped herself up with pillows on the couch, so that she could watch t.v. Just then there was a knock on her door, which she thought she imagined at first. When she squinted through her purple rimmed glasses though, that she wore whenever she wasn't at work instead of her red ones, she noticed there was a silhouette of someone outside her window. She groggily got up, shuffling over to the door and checking through the peep hole, before answering it. 

"Hey, Otis," she greeted, coughing some into her arm right after. 

"Hey, Olympia. I heard you went home sick when I was in the lab with Oona," Otis noted. 

"Yeah... I'm sick," sighed Olympia as she slumped her shoulders. 

Otis had never seen her look so miserable before. 

"I, uh, brought you some chicken soup," he spoke, holding up the aqua blue, glass bowl with handles, and a lid on top with a white knob. 

"You probably shouldn't come in. I'm probably really contagious," Olympia told him as she struggled to hold the heavy container. 

"Nonsense. You're my partner, which means I'm looking out for you, whether it's at the squad or not," he explained. 

Olympia smiled weakly as she managed to carry the soup into the living room, setting it onto the wooden coffee table in front of the couch. 

"Lie down, partner. You look awful," Otis noticed. 

All Olympia wanted to do was listen to his advice though, as she crawled back underneath her grey blanket with a big, Odd Squad logo on it. 

"Where's the kitchen? I just realized I've never been to your house before...," Otis muttered embarrassingly on the end. 

"Right around there," Olympia pointed out. 

Otis nodded once as he hurried in there, luckily opening the right drawer straight away. He re-entered the main room with a shiny, silver spoon, sitting on a cushioned, pale blue stool he pulled up to the couch. He opened up the bowl with the soup, and scooped some onto the spoon. 

"You might want to sit up, and move closer," he spoke, since he didn't want her to choke, or spill food everywhere. 

"Oh yeah," Olympia realized, sitting up and also leaning forward. 

Otis carefully fed her the soup, making sure that none of it dribbled down her chin. Olympia was practically falling asleep as she ate, her eyelids drooping horribly. 

"If you need to rest, then that's fine, partner. You did eat quite a bit of soup," Otis observed. 

"Okay...," Olympia agreed in a dazed voice.