A Ring On It (Olive x Otto)

(Olive x Otto)

Olive had never been the biggest fan of trampolines, and that was obvious at Ms. O's previous birthday party, when she insisted that they give their boss a bike instead. She figured that if she had a choice between riding somewhere, and jumping in place, she would take the traveling option. Soon Ms. O was having another birthday party, only this time Olive was a Ms. O as well at a different squad. She couldn't lie that the agent, Olympia, had really outdone herself. She had remembered not one cake but three, more than one hundred balloons, and a big, secret present. It was much different than when Oscar not only forgot one cake, but also the gift.

"I'm impressed," Olive told Otto, who now worked with her as a Mr. O.

"Yeah! There's a chocolate cake! And I heard that the present is awesome," Otto expressed.

Olive just seriously nodded before Olympia informed everyone it was time to hide. It was such a contrast with Ms. O walking in, not just having battled creatures like the last time. Let's just say they needed a few extra distractions to keep her from arriving too soon.

"You threw me a party?" Ms. O growled for a moment, seeming upset, until she smiled nicely. "I love it, thank you."

Everyone clapped and cheered, and soon they were all enjoying either the vanilla or chocolate cake.

"I can't wait for Ms. O to open her present." Otto could barely sit still as he almost jumped in place.

"Calm down, partner. It shouldn't be long now," Olive spoke.

Soon the big reveal was happening, and Olive almost couldn't believe her eyes. It was as though Otto was practicing for the giant trampoline.

"Wow," Ms. O said, making a "not bad," face.

"Can we please jump on it, Ms. O," pleaded Otto, his eyes lit up with strong hope.

"Eh, why not." Ms. O shrugged.

"YES!" Otto's voice almost hurt Olive's ears, as he was the first one to pounce inside the net around the sides of the trampoline.

"I still can't believe you wouldn't rather go somewhere on a bike," Olive admitted as she stood next to the massive gift.

"Why would I wanna go anywhere? I'm on a trampoline!" Otto was trying out every trick he could think of, not even caring when he sometimes messed up.

Soon the other agents had joined in. Otis was by far the most skilled with flips, while Olympia's smile never disappeared. Olive was getting kind of annoyed when even Olaf and Oren were happily hanging out with Otto. She didn't feel much like exercising, especially after that slice of cake. Even Ms. O was joining the crowd as she met up with Dr. O, who was visiting from outer space. All Olive could do was sit on the sidelines though, feeling a bit depressed as she used her fork to pick at her empty, purple, plastic plate.

"Hey, partner! It's a lot of fun on there. Why aren't you joining?" Otto was almost out of breath, as he hurried up to Olive.

She just weakly smiled at him though, claiming, "I'm fine, partner."

"Come on, I know you're not the biggest fan of trampolines, but I would really like it if you joined us."

"Like I said, I'm fine." Olive wasn't making this easy.

"Wee woo! Wee woo!" Ms. O had even seemed to have gone crazy, as she made siren noises for an odd game. Wait, how did she get a scooter on there?