Wrong Move (Todd x Olive x Otto)

(Todd x Olive x Otto)

"I guess it's one of those nights

When I'm bound to want, bound to want to be with you

I guess it's one of those nights

When I'm fighting the truth, fighting the truth"

The cool night air seemed to tingle with something eerie that evening, as Olive drove across the rode in her official, grey Odd Squad toy car. She had decided to arrive at this party alone, yet she planned on running to the comforts of her partner as soon as she found him. Agent Otto was the only who could stop her from making the wrong decision. Her heart was pounding with the anticipation of seeing Todd again. Since the boy had turned good, he was invited to the celebration, since it was open to any current, or former Odd Squad agent. She finally pulled up into the long drive way, where she had to state her name to even open the grand, looming gates. She suddenly stopped her vehicle though when she caught sight of a cloaked figure. She gasped. It couldn't be...

Olive ventured into the grand doors, not spotting anyone at first. Even the candles seemed to flicker as though they could go out at any moment. She was hoping beyond anything that the person from her past would not show. Just then she entered a room filled with agents in regular uniforms, and masquerade masks? Olive hadn't gotten the memo of such a thing. She was sporting a long, elegant gown of light purple to symbolize her status as a Ms. O. No one uttered a single word, and it was so quiet that one could hear a pin drop, which she thought she had. Olive gazed in concern at the mysterious figures, hoping hair colors and face shapes might aid her in guessing who was who. Her heart nearly stopped when she spotted a boy with dark hair and white a streak running through it, complete with a piece of toast for a mask, but even he did not speak.

"You show up and it's out the blue

You know how I wouldn't want you to

And it kills us

'Cause we both know that we're not well

There's so much love it feels like a spell

And it kills us

All my instincts keep pulling me into you

Tryna stay distant 'cause I don't wanna make a

Wrong move, wrong move, wrong move

Back to you, back to you

Wrong move back to you"

Olive hurriedly bolted for another exit, but she only ran into a bubbly red-head with a panda mask, the boy next to her sporting a regular, black mask almost that of a bandit's. Why wasn't Olympia talking? This was all too odd, even for her. She raced up the stairs of the spacious Shapely Manor, skidding to a stop when somehow the one she was trying to avoid beat her up there. He handed her a key that was in the shape of a pen, and anger boiled inside of her. Was this a reference to that nickname he gave her, Scribbles? The grin that she was given seemed to hold more mischief and oddness than ever before.

"Are we really surprised that we're not in control, not in control?

Hey, are we really surprised when both of us fall, both of us fall?"

Olive sighed, since she was too afraid to be in the atmosphere of mysterious strangers, so she followed him. He led her to a room filled with the most peculiar of shapes.