The Best Sleepover Ever (Otis x Olympia)

(Otis x Olympia)

"This is going to be so much fun," Olympia squealed as she threw more pillows onto the floor. 

"Why do I feel more trapped now," Otis wondered out loud. 

She had convinced him to join her for a sleepover at her house, but he kept trying to argue she should ask one of her female friends instead. 

"Come on, Otis. You know that Oona had a late night in the lab last night, and also... I guess, Ms. O's not that big on sleepovers either," Olympia shrugged, bringing chairs over to build their fort. 

"Do we have to do this," Otis questioned, holding a chair in place for her. 

"Yes! Everyone knows it's not a proper sleepover unless you have a pillow fort," Olympia claimed. 

"Next thing I know you're going to make me dress up in a wig, and sing to some pop songs," Otis spoke. 

She then gave him a mischievous look. 

"Oh no...," he trailed off, his eyebrows knit together in worry. 

It wasn't long before their various blankets were creating the canopy to their fort, and right next to it, Otis and Olympia were singing to karaoke on the television screen. 

"Wild thing! You make my heart sing! You make everything groovy! Wild thing," they both sang loudly together. 

Olympia had official microphones for the words on the screen, and also had convinced Otis to put on a brown wig, which made his hair to appear to go down to his shoulders in the back. She had a brown, poofy, curly wig on herself, and also a pair of big, round, red framed glasses, which she had used when they went back to the 80's that one time. 

Just then Otis was singing by himself on the one part, "Wild thing, I think I love you. But I wanna know for sure. Come on and hold me tight. I love you...," he trailed off, Olympia just then squeaking loudly. 

"What," Otis exclaimed, his face heating up. 

Did she think he was actually telling her that he loved her? 

"N-nothing," Olympia piped up, but her stuttering said otherwise. 

Otis gave her a strange look, but then shrugged, deciding to continue with the melody. When the tune was over though, Olympia still appeared to be on edge, which puzzled him. 

"Are you sure you're okay, partner," he asked. 

"Yeah. Just fine," she claimed in a raised volume. 

Otis just nodded seriously, before he had time to dread the next activity. 

"Face masks," yelled Olympia, Otis internally groaning. 

"Come on, Otis," Olympia begged. 

He must have did that out loud. 

"Fine," he sighed, caving in too easily. 

Soon they were laying their heads on the back of her couch, a goopy, green mixture of avocados, or something smeared all across their faces. Otis wasn't thrilled by the cucumber slices that kept falling off his eyes. 

"Why did I ever agree to this," he wondered for the umpteenth time that evening. 

"Come on, Otis. You can't deny that you've enjoyed yourself. I saw you rocking out to, "Wild Thing," earlier," Olympia beamed, Otis just sighing in response. 

"You'll like what's coming next, I promise," she assured him. 

"It better not be doing our nails, or something...," he commented.