The Gamers

The team arrived after an hour, a total of sixteen personnel kasama sila. Nagulat si Richard ng nakita ang mga pamilyar na mukha na kasama. Yung artillery head, si Sgt. Peralta, si Lt. Santos, yung dalawa ay mula sa racing team na kalaban ni Maine sa underground race at sina Paolo at Nico. Ang ibang miyembro ay hindi pamilyar sa kanya. Pero ranging si Maine lang babae sa grupo!
"Uyyy, kompleto tayo ngayon!" Bati ni Maine sa lahat, nakipag-apir kay Paolo at tango naman ang kay Nico.
"Ang totoo, lahat excited kasi matagal na nating hindi nagagawa ito, bata!" The artillery expert told her.
"The minute na inaya mo kami alam namin na kailangan mo ang buong team! Bakit nga ba, bata?" He added.
"Kailangan ko magpapawis at maglabas ng galit. It clouded my mind na, kailangan ko magrecharge! Pero mas may nangangailangan kesa sa akin!" Sabi ni Maine Sabay tapik sa likod ni Richard.
"Men, this is Lt. Richard Faulkerson!" She guided him in front of everyone to introduce himself.
Paolo and Nico was flabbergasted upon learning that Richard is a member of the service! They need to grill Maine about the details but that needs to wait.
"Lt. Richard Faulkerson reporting. I am on leave for the whole year and planning to make a comeback in the service!" Richard said to everyone, taking the mandatory salute to everyone. Respeto yun kahit sabihin na may kasama silang mas mababa ang ranggo kesa sa kanya. He is still under their Captain!
Everyone return the salute and he earned a pat in the back. Paolo and Nico however, pat him at his back harder than the others! Okay lang naman sa kanya kasi alam niya nagulat talaga ang dalawa. Sabagay siya rin nagulat, kelan pa nagsundalo si Paolo? Si Nico, pwede pa, malamang kasabay siya si Maine mag-training pero si Paolo??
Maya-maya pa, Maine discuss to them the new terrain to explore. That they will be doing a side by side team up and a group team up. She also explained to them that it will be three rounds with different theme para mas challenging. Inutusan na silang magbihis pagkatapos ng konting briefing sa area at ang intense mechanics will be discussed before the game started.
And this was the cue, Paolo, Nico and Richard were waiting. Siyempre separate ang girls sa boys!

"RJ, paano?" Paolo can't help but asked right away!
"Ikaw, paano?" Richard answered back with the same question!
"Explain yourself!" Nico said to Richard.
"Ummm, matagal na akong miyembro ng service kaya lang namatay si Mommy kaya natigil ako!" Richard said, sadness is still on his voice.
"A, so isang taon ka ring rebelde? At asshole?" Paolo said. Nahihiyang tumango si Richard.
"E ikaw sa serbisyo ka rin ba? Tanong ni Richard Kay Paolo.
"Pareho kaming civilian agent ni Nico. Ako ang unang nakaalam na miyembro siya ng service. It was accidental din, may mission siya nun, lumabas kami ng nagkaroon ng emergency at kailangan ang sniping service niya. No choice siya limited yung time na kailangan dahil insane yung criminal. I decide to become a civilian agent with the same reason nung kay Nico!" Paolo explained.
"It has been my mission to protect the Captain kahit kanino! As in kahit kanino!" Nico said, threat evident on his voice.
Napatungo na lang si Richard at nagsimula na silang magbihis. Medyo nakakaramdam pa rin siya ng ilang lalo na kay Nico!

"May alam kaya siya sa mga kalokohan ko sa kapatid niya? Pareho din siya ni Maine, hindi masyadong masalita pero pag bumuka ang bibig ramdam mo ang ibig niya ipahiwatig!" Richard said inwardly, sighing.

After a few minutes, they are all ready for the battle...

All of them are in their battle gear

All of them are in their battle gear. Ready for the challenges and treat prepared for them.

Richard was is awe as he saw Maine in full gear! Who would have thought that this petite and pretty woman are ready to take on the fifteen boys, who are all buff, even Paolo.
Paolo is also a surprised to him, who would believe that his friend Paolo is a gay when in uniform? He was a revelation as well. Pero bago pa maglakbay ang utak niya, nagsimula ng mag-explain si Captain Mendoza.

"Sa unang challenge, we will be doing it by pair. We will be exploring the concrete castle, where in, the mission will be more on saving a target. The target will be hidden by a culprit and the player should find the target based on the agreed maximum time allowed for the while scenario. Two players will be the rescuers and the rest will be the antagonist group! The area will make a very difficult to tackle as some of its vantage point can see the rescuers below. We will be using airsoft gun since its like semi automatic rifle. This gun will bring more excitement to the game than those of a paint ball. This is more of honestry training! Wala itong color chromatics to indicate na tinamaan ka. Mararamdaman ang tama sa vest, at the player can definitely assess and feel na critical ang tama, unless the player denies he had been hit. I will know if you heve been hit or not! I will not be liable for the punishment I will award to those dishonest!" Maine said that made everyone's face gone serious. They could tell whether their Captain is serious or not! And with that said, her voice means business!

She did the pairing! Captain Maine paired Paolo to the artillery expert, since Paolo is a civilian agent. He needs and expert beside him. She wanted to check if Paolo learn something while going on a mission with her! He paired Nico to Lieutenant Santos, since sanay ito mapalaban. She wants Nico to learn from one of the best sa team. Then others paired themselves na, and obviously, since walang nakakaalam sa capability ni Lt. Faulkerson, he was left unpaired. Same with her kasi she is always the perfectionist! She always wanted to execute her plan down to the last period. Hindi dahil takot sa kanya ang mga tauhan niya!
"Captain, ikaw na humawak kay Lt. Faulkerson!" The artillery expert said.
"At bakit ako? Bakit walang gustong maging team mate ko?" Maine understood their predicament, kaya lang gusto niya may mag-voice out ng dahilan!

"Captain, mas maganda yun kasi kababalik pa lang niya, kailangan ng refresher yan and you are the only one who can do strategic planning while lecturing us sa battle field! He can learn from the best! He can have take away if ever mapunta siya sa ibang grupo!" Lt. Santos said to her.
"OK, I will take responsibility to him on this challenge, if that's the case! Now we do draw lot as to who will be the first to enter the premise. And then as agreed, everyone will be the assault team. Tie up Lt. Faulkerson, he will pose as the hostage! Faulkerson, I want you to check their movements and learn a thing or two from them. Observe, observe, observe! Guys, me and Faulkerson will be the last to do the task. I want to see everyone of you fare in this challenge. I will not join the assault, I will only check your strategy in on of the vantage point in the castle! Are we clear?" Maine asked them.
"Yes, Captain. Crystal!" And then everyone is on the salute position!
"Let the game start now!" She said as she returned their salute!