Fury

The meeting with Mr. T, came off without a hitch.  The revisions were minor although it will still make an
impact for product launching.  As Richard promise he attended the meeting and he came prepared.  He was able to dig in the files before the meeting.  Despite his ordeal last night, he came as early as seven to study the proposal and check if their are hidden agendas there.  He found none, the contract is well drafted and everything was in details.  Maine, was kinda awe, coz during the time of deliberation, her boss had a 360° turn.  Its as if he was switched to someone new!  He came in prepared and even memorized the contract up to its small details.  He was not even surprised to any questions given to him on the spot! And the meeting is was very successful and the down payment for the project was given right there and then! Oh, well, even her did not do anything, she just verify some information when he is looking at her for confirmation, but other than that the arguments were answered accordingly!

After the meeting, Maine went to her table right away.  She feel exhausted.  The worries, the pain, the agony, sleepless nights and such, is taking its toll on her, but she still manage to smile and be on her normal self.  She dropped her head on her table, when she heard the door closed.  Richard, her boss, volunteered to accompany Mr. T and company downstairs.  And silently, pinagpasalamat niya iyon!

Napapikit siya pero ang dami pa ring tumatakbo sa utak niya! Kumikirot ang sugat niya pero kailangan tiisin.  Inalis din niya ang benda nun hang araw na lumabas siya sa emergency room habang papunta Kay Nico sa parking lot! Mas lalo lang siyang mapaparusahan pag nakita nito.  Hindi rin siya sanay na may nakakaabala sa kilos niya.  Although she just need to patch it ng mas makapal para hindi dumugo or maimpeksiyon.  Good thing, makirot lang siya, pero wala namang impeksiyon based sa paglilinis niya kanina.  She didn't flinch even when she heard the door opened again.

"Ummm, Maine? Are you OK?" Richard asked, after seeing her head on the table.  Her eyes are closed so he didn't know if she was sleeping or just resting.  He saw that Maine nodded based in her head movements.
"Ummm, are you sure?" Richard asked again.
This time, itinaas na niya Maine ang ulo sabay tingin Kay Richard. 
"Yes.  Why? May ipapagawa ka ba?" Sabi no Maine na halatang walang gana.
"Were you able to do the minutes of the meeting? Kailangan ko ngayon, kasi gusto ko ma-check if I miss something!" Richard suddenly asked rudely, taken aback by Maine's lack of enthusiasm!  At para hindi mapahiya, he said it.

Maine, just shook her head and...
"I have it here with me, boss! It will be delivered to your e-mail in just ten minutes.  Meron pa po ba?" Maine asked coldly, poker face.
"Bilisan mo!!!" Bulyaw pa ni Richard.
Maine just stare at him and nod and that made Richard even more irritated!

"Ang yabang ng nerd na itoAkala mo kung sino maganda, marami pang mas maganda sa iyo!" Richard sighed inwardly. He went to his office and close his door hard, making an unpleasant noise.

Maine, on the other hand, was just surpressing her temper.  Wala na rin kasi siyang lakas para makipagtalo! Kahit nga siguro sparring lang, hindi na niya kakayanin e! Kaya ayun, kahit inis na inis, Hindi na lang kumibo! Ayaw niya makabaril dahil sa inis! She just started the minutes and was able to e-mail it before ten minutes is up! She did not wait for his response when she is sure that the e-mail was delivered!

Yumukyok ulit sa mesa matapos mai-send ang e-mail.  All her correspondence were all done.  All schedules were properly arrange and discuss over the e-mail.  She will wait until her boss came out para makapagpaalam na uuwi na bago pa uminit lalo ang ulo niya!

She is reviewing something when she received a text message!

"Alpha, target on sight! Target moving to bravo! Current lima, inside bravo! - S...

Maine was alarmed but remain cool. 
Maraming tumatakbo sa utak niya! She needs to do something but she needs to remain cool!

"Putspa! Bakit ngayon pa?" Maine said inwardly. 

"Target, echo! Moving up! - S" another text.

"24th" - S

"Wait??? What??? As in dito talaga! Who could that be??? Maine, gather yourself, for Pete's sake!" Maine sighed inwardly.

The moment she reign and gather herself, the door opens as well and there came in...

"What the hell???" Maine was shocked, but good thing she is highly trained for this.  She remained poker face.

"Maine, where's uncle???" The tall man asked her.  The man stands five foot 10, same built with her boss but her boss is more buff, fair-skinned and tactless.

"Oh, Maine, please don't drool! Ako lang to!" Jeremy said.

She just shrugged her shoulders off and told him its his cousin that is currently inside the office.  His uncle is on vacation.

"A, ganun ba? OK, pasok na ako... And please stop drooling, you're not my type!" He said and took off laughing sarcastically!

"Fu** you! Wait till I drill bullet on you!" Maine almost said aloud, but was able to contain it.  She can't help it, pero naglalatang ang galit niya! She wants out before she do something she will regret later! She needs to reign her emotion and the only way is be away from that scumbag! She was about to send a correspondence to Richard about leaving early, when her boss' office door, opened and the two came out! 

Hinawakan niya ang baril na nakatago sa ilalim ng mesa niya ng biglang nagsalita si Richard.

"Nerd, lalabas muna kami ng pinsan ko! Bahala ka muna sa opisina! Matagal na kaming walang bonding nito e!" Richard said.
Maine just nodded her head, at pasimpleng umiling para ibalik sa katinuan ang utak! She almost lost it there!
"Nerd pala tawag mo sa kanya, and since parang okay lang sa kanya, nerd na rin tawag ko sa kanya! Bye, nerd!" Jeremy said mockingly.

"What the f--? You don't have the right to call her that!" Richard said inwardly.  Parang may sumakit sa puso niya ng marinig na may tumawag kay Maine ng nerd!

"Tama yan... Maglaro ka! Dahil ang huli laro na lalaruin mo ay ang laro ng bala! Wait till I get my hands on you! Pagbabayarin kita sa lahat!" Maine said inwardly, naglalatang pa rin ang galit sa puso niya!

"Pinsan, halika na! Wag mo nang pansinin ang nerd na yan!" Aya ni Richard Kay Jeremy dahil nagsisimula na siyang mainis! Grabe tumitig si Nerd sa pinsan niya, at naiinis siya!

A/N : Sowee, ngayon lang update kasi mommy duties muna...