She

She took her suspension on a positive side.  She was able to spend more time at the house with her three bodyguards.  The first time she saw those three stooges, she was so fascinated at them. 

Sammie : Dude, ano nga pala ginawa mo kagabi?
Cole : wala naman tol... Maaga akong natulog kasi gusto ko makita ng maaga si Ateng Maganda e...
Tom : Ako rin, para kasing ang gaan ng buhay pag nakangiti siya!
Sammie : Tama ka diyan... I dont know kung anong meron siya pero she was so pretty.
She approached them to ask who are they talking about, her curiosity got the better of her.
Maine : Hello, there boys!
Sammie, Cole and Tom : Uhmmm, hello po, ateng maganda...
Sabay pahid ng kamay sa damit bago iabot sa kanya... Natawa naman si Maine sa aktuwasyon ng bata.
Cole: Hello, Ateng Maganda ako nga pala si Cole... (Pagpapacute ng bata sa kanya)..
Sammie: Ako naman si Sammie...
Tom: At ako naman si Tom...
Maine: At ako naman si Ate Maine... Kumusta na kayo?
Mga bata: Maayos naman kami...
Sammie: Ate Maine, may boyfriend ka na?
Maine: Huh? Wala pa... Bakit naman?
Sammie: Hintayin mo ako lumaki ha? Liligawan kita... Ang ganda-ganda mo...
Tom & Cole : Oo nga, Ate Maine, hintayin mo kami lumaki ha?
Natatawa na lamang na napatango si Maine sa kacutetan ng mga bata... At Simula noon Hindi na mapaghiwalay ang tatlo kasama si Maine.  Simula ng mangyari ang insidenteng iyon, dito na ang naging pangatlong tahanan niya... Habang tumatagal, napapansin niya ang mga kaibahan ng tatlo sa ibang bata sa centerKinausap niya ang Madre Superyora at dito niya nalaman na may cancer ang tatlong bata pero ang pinakamalala ay si Sammie, leukemiaIsang araw, nangailangan ng malaking pera ang charity house at nagkataong may laban siya... 50grand pag nanalo sa karera... She took it, and did everything to win that jackpot... She did and all of it was used to the very first session of chemotherapy of Sammie... And after that she vowed to help these three children and she has been doing it for the past two years... The three children were able to recover and had remission, however, recently Sammie was diagnosed to have the disease again and this time its on a terminal stageSammie from being stout became too thin, blood transfusion every week together with chemotherapyHis body is already deteriorating but what endears him to her more is his fighting spiritWhen he felt he okay, he asked us to take him outsideHe still plays with his mates among other children in the houseRegardless of hardships, he can still laugh and hope that healing is not far from our graspHe had high hopes that he will be my endgameHe will be my forever...

And out of the blue, she remember the word of the devil and he felt enraged againHow dare that irresponsible man joke about the the "c"! If not for my sanity, I could have hurt the bastard. But no, he will earn his karma in time
"Maine, someone is looking for you at the doorstep!" Her thoughts were interrupted by one of the nuns. 
"A, ganun po ba? Sige po puntahan ko po muna...!" She said and left hurriedly, waving to the children and tell them to wait for her...

"Huh? Paolo? Hello, what brings you here? Urgent?" Maine asked right away, the minute she saw her visitor...
"Yap! So what's your story?" Paolo asked...
"Huh? What do you mean?" Maine asked, brows furrowed.
"Richard and you?" Paolo asked without hesitations...
"What? You came all the way here just to ask me about that bastard? What gives?" Maine asked, surprised evident on her face.
"Let's get out of here, girl, can we? Coffee lang...!" Paolo said.
"Okay, but let me say goodbye to the kids first. And she hurriedly left Paolo to kissed the children and tell Mother Superior that she will be out now.  It took her a few minutes.

Paolo and Maine is already at the coffee house near the charity house in fifteen minutes.  Ordered their favorite coffee.

"So you came all the way here just for that?" Maine asked right away when they settled themselves.
"Yap! Sparks fly girl... I'm just curious...!" Paolo said.
"He is the next heir of RFJ Group of Companies... And he is my temporary boss!" Maine said.
"What??? And he did not recognize you? How???!!" Paolo asked.
"Yup! He didn't know that I am that girl...!" A sly smile on her face.
"Girl, paano?" Paolo still wondering how...
"Secret... You'll see...! Hahaha...!" Maine said...
"Besh, hinahanap ka niya sa akin... He even asked for your phone number last night!" Paplp said.
"Sus, gusto lang nun ng hook-up, nagkataon lang na ako ang nandoon... So malamang, ako ang sinubukan...!" Maine said, matter of fact...
"Umm, I don't think so... Kasi umuwi siya ng walang kasamang babae...!" Paolo said wondering...
"Weeehhh?" Maine said, surprised...
"Yap! Totoo... And he really asked fr you number... He ran after you went out right?" Paolo asked.
"Yap! He saw me ride my motorcycle... I even drive near him to taunt him!" Maine said...
"Woooahhh! So that's why  he was frowning when he came back...!" Paolo said, frowning as well.
"Napurnada pala hook-up niya kaya ayun sinalo ko lahat kinabukasan...!" Maine said, nag-iisip.
"Paano?" Paolo asked.
"E di suspension agad... Pinalayas ako agad, pagkakita sa akin... Hahaha...!" Maine said laughing...
"What he doesn't know is that it is your number he wants the night before?" Paolo laughing as well...
"Well, that's epic... Anyways, aside from your curiosity, what made you come here?" Maine asked.
"Well, Sam said if you could move the race day after tomorrow.  Kasi they have sked on Sunday as well!" Paolo said.
"You could have called me, Paolo with that info... Anything else? Stop beating around the bush...!" Paolo said.
"Well, aside from this hanash, Tita and Tito wants to see you soonest!" Paolo said...
And that rendered Maine speechless, why would her parents wants to see her right away... That's odd... And this makes her nervous...