The Revenge

The moment she heard that Nico was gunned down, nagwala na ang buong senses niya! She can only see red and this time, hell hath no fury for her! Sobrang naguguluhan siya sa nararamdaman niya ngayon tapos nangyari pa ito! Wala siyang sasantuhin kahit sino pa humarang sa daraanan niya! Tumakbo siya agad sa ibaba... Everyone is in panic, running here and there to rake cover, to save themselves! The minute she went down and see the fiasco, she already know what happened! She run towards Nico, and the team covering him and right away fire a questions!
"Sino ang nakakita ng pangyayari??" Maine asked.  Her head is already scanning the area.  She is already checking out the possibility of her theory!
"Nico was facing the stage and  is watching the program when he was hit and fall face down!" Lt. Santos said.
"Nakarinig pa ba kayo ng ibang putok?" Maine asked.
"Oo, after one shot and Nico fell down, sunod-sunod na ang putok ng baril... If I am not mistaken, M-161A ang gamit sa sunod-sunod na putok, taos nagkagulo na! And good thing
that Nico is the only one na tinamaan!" Lt. Santos said.
"Get my things on the car now! I need to back-ups! Ilayo mo ang lahat dito ngayon... Ayoko may madamay!" She ordered Santos and two of her colleagues. 

"I will be one of your backup Captain.." Richard said.  He was at the back of Maine from the moment she went down at the venue...

"Where are the other members of the families? Are they all safe?" Maine asked as she is still surveying the area. 
"Yes, they were pulled out by your fathers and general himself!" Lt. Santos said.
"Good! Lahat kayo matitira dito should play a decoy... You have to make them convince that no one was working against them... The three of us will be gone here through an elevator and use fire exits to conceal our retaliation! You copy that??" Maine instructed all of them...
"Yes, Captain!" Lt. Santos said.
"Good.  Let's do this...!" Maine said as she received her black backpack and her two companions hide it using their body... The three of them run towards the elevator and went down to the third landing in case someone is watching them.  They even made sure that CCTVs will not be focused on them in case may nagmamanman! Maine was first to enter the fire exit door and told them to stay on the other side para makapagbihis siya! It took her almost five minutes to get her sniper suit and when she opened the door for his backups, nagulat pa sila sa porma niya! Ibinigay ni Maine ang dalawang baril niya sa dalawa...

"Sniper ang kalaban natin kaya si Nico lang ang may tama... Warning lang yun at tingin ko alam na nila may nagmamanman na sa operation nila!" Maine said in one go! Nagulat talaga ang dalawa sa bilis ng process and conclusion ni Maine sa nangyari!
"Kayong dalawa will be used as my decoys para maangatan ko siya at maparalyzed ko siya.. Based sa trajectory ng tama ni Nico and yung position niya when the gunshot was released... Nasa kabilang building siya with a birds eye view! He was given signal before the masters left! Naghintay lang ng right timing! Gusto ko kayong dalawa ang magsuot ng bullet proof ko dahil kayo ang ilalagay ko sa line of fire, kaya nyo ba?? You will be both exit through the Maine door and then I will exit from here and then proceed in going upstairs to look for his position and make sure na maparalyzed ko siya! Are you in or out?" Maine said, looking through them if there is hesitation.  She don't want them to be jeopardize regardless of gaano kadelikado ang pagda-dummy nila! She is expecting to do her thing in fifteen minutes!
"Gawin na natin, Captain! Buo ang tiwala namin sa iyo!" Sabi ng isang kasama nila na tinanguan naman ni Richard.
"Then take this at isuot ninyo na! Full tank ang mga baril ninyo! Please be careful, ayoko ng may mapapahamak pa!" Maine said. "Lalo ka na!" She said inwardly while looking at Richard...
"Maine, ano ba? Lumalandi ka naman! Mission muna!" Pinagalitan ni Maine ang sarili...
She readied everything she needs and tap her colleagues at the back before running downstairs to proceeding upstairs! But before she disappeared from their sight, she heard Richard shouted..
"Ingat ka mahal, pakakasalan pa kita!". Namula ang mukha ni Maine sa narinig sabay sigaw pabalik!
"Harot mo, Lt! Goodluck to the three of us!".

She needs access to all the room para makpasok siya and good thing na nakalabas na ang lahat.  Kaya she coordinated to have everything opened for her.  But as she surveyed the area, nakita niya agad ang hinahanap niya open space! Sa common room ng panglimang palapag ng building.  And just as she expected, she saw the triggerman! He was positioned on the third landing of the building, one floor above the venue kaya kitang-kita ang position ng mga tao sa loob! She prepared herself for disarming the culprit.  Medyo nagulat pa siya nang nakita niya mula sa zoom in view na nakatutok ang baril nito sa dummy niya ang worst kay Richard pa! She needs to focus and after few more seconds her gunshot was heard even before he could pull off the trigger!
She ran towards to elevator and gone down.  Her team saw her running outside the building, and when she saw Richard, she asked right away?
"Lt are you okay?"
"Yes, Captain!" Richard responded.
"Good!" Maine said and ran towards the other building while shouting to others as well!
"Scan the area, bala may iba pang kalaban dito... The rest follow me on the third landing, the guan was down!" Maine said.

They found the triggerman unconscious and has a gunshot on his top shoulder blade! 

"Get him! We need him to answer questions! Let's get out of here! Make sure that everyone of us are safe.  Maganda kayo paglabas baka may nakaabang!" Maine said and proceeded to go down, making sure na walang kalaban na babaril sa kanila! They were almost at the other building when a car suddenly appear at their back and fire gunshots!

"Take cover! Take cover!" Said Maine while she pull her trigger and run for the black car.  Nawala ang sasakyan, and she comes running back to her team! She checked if someone was hurt and she came first to Richard. 
"Guys are all of you okay?" Maine asked, as she help Richard stand up...
"Captain, no one was hurt except him! He's dead!" Lt. Santos pointed towards the gunman whom was being carried by the others.  The man is dead on the spot!
"Fuck! Those was all planned ahead, this was really setup to warn me, to warn us!" Maine said.
"Captain, I think our cover up was already busted...!" Lt. Santos said..
"If that is so, then we will fight them head to head!" Maine said through her gritted teeth!