At the Club

Dumiretso si Richard sa bar pagdating niya sa favorite hangout niya and ordered his usual.  Wala pang ilang minuto, may kausap na siyang babae.  The girl is clearly flirting with her and he is sure he will get laid tonight and he is trying hard to engage to the flirting game.  But damn, wala siyang gana! As in pakiramdam niya, wala siya dapat dito.  Mas may dapat siyang puntahan. 

Another thing, while he is trying to flirt with the girl, he only see Maine.  He see the nerd and Dei at the same time! Lasing na ba siya??? Damn that woman! He tried so damn hard to engage but no, nothing! As in nothing, this slut doesn't even made me hot, instead I am cringing! Fuck! I cringe, kasi parang naiilang ako! I felt dirty! Ano to!!! There was never a time na ganito ang naramdaman ko mila ng mag rebelde ako! I am feeling the same feeling when I was the "RJ"! Shit this can't be happening! Damn that nerd! He took off from the club and ride his car, walang direksiyon.  Nag drive lang siya ng nag drive. 

Nang mapagod mag-drive, he stopped the car in some random road at nagpahinga.  Pinikit ang mata.  He doesn't know how many minutes or hours, he rested but he was surprised when someone knocks on his car window! He was about to yell at the person but was surprised on who that person was!

" Boss???" Said the face that haunts him from day one!  He just looks at her and he felt something tugging his heart.  He just look at her while she is getting frantic. 

"Why is she panicking?"
"Why do you have a frown on your beautiful face?"
"What is happening?"

These were the questions playing on  my mind before I felt myself being pulled out from the car!

"RJ, hey! Speak up man! Are you okay?" Someone asked him, but he didn't respond.  He just stare at the face of the girl beside him! He saw that she is still panicking!

Maine can't help but feel concern with this devil-may-care asshole! Boss pa rin niya ito kahit inis siya dito! Isa pa, kaibigan pa rin ito ng best friend niya!

"Give me some space!" She said over Paolo, Nico, Tom and Sam-sam.
"Luwagan ninyo para magkaroon siya ng hangin!" She added.  She then put his one arm up and tilt his face upward to make sure the air passage are not block.  She proceeded to maneuvering him to Bacchus position and tilt his body sideways.  Inilagay niya ang isang kamay sa ilalim ng pisngi ni Richard ng itinaob niya ito, para masigurong hindi madidikit ang pisngi nito sa kalye at manatiling nakataas ang mukha into for breathing purposes.  Isang sandali pa, they all heard him cough!
"Lumayo kayo sa kanya, he will vomit!" Maine warned everyone.  At hindi nagkamali si Maine, maya-maya, Richard pulled himself wobbly and ran towards sidewalk and vomit.  Inilabas ang lahat ng laman ng tiyan.  He then sat down in the gutter after his ordeal feeling weak.  Maine came near him and check his pulse.  She also check his body temperature and found it not clammy nor cold anymore. 

"Okay ka na?" Maine suddenly asked him.  Richard was surprised to see her face, while checking on him.  He really thought she was just a sliver of his thought.  Akala niya pinaglalaruan lang siya ng utak niya dahil ginugulo nito ang isip niya...

"What am I doing here? Why is really here? What happened?" Richard thought inwardly.

"Pakitulungan siya tumayo, dalhin natin siya sa chapel.  Kailangan niya makaupo ng maayos or better yet makahiga...!" Maine said.

Paolo and Nico helped him got up and they walked towards the chapel.  Mas lalo siyang nagtaka when he was brought to the chapel and saw people at the pew.  He then realized was at the wake of Baste! He felt embarrassed when some people look at him habang bitbit nila Paolo at Nico, pero talagang hinang-hina siya! Pakiramdam niya bulak ang mga tuhod niya! They were following Maine as they exited at the right door beside the altar.  He was led to a bunk bed and was dropped carefully on it.  He can't help but feel comfortable the minute his body hit the bed.
"Salamat!" Sabi niya kahit hinang-hina.  Isinandal niya ang sarili sa headboard kaya parang nakaupo na rin siya.  He looked at Maine while she was giving instruction to two little boys.  After that, they run towards the door and was out of sight in seconds. 
"Boss, okay ka na ba?" Maine asked him.  Napatango lang ito.
"Salamat...!" Richard said. Maine just smile, not too cold but it lacks warmth. 
Maya-maya, bumalik ang dalawang bata na may dalang palangganita.  He winced when he felt the hot towel on his face.
"Ipunas mo sa buong katawan mo yan, nang umayos pa lalo ang katawan mo." Maine said at hinawakan na sa kamay ang dalawang bata.  Nakita niya kung paano ngitian ni Maine ang dalawang bata!

"Bes, what happened? Why are you here? Umuwi ka na ba?" Paolo asked him rapidly.  Hindi pa pala umaalis ito, sila ni Nico...

"Ummm, salamat!" Sabi niya at tinanguan si Nico.  Tumango rin sa kanya ang binata at lumabas na ito.

"Bes?" Paolo said, eyes fixed on him.

"I don't know.  Basta naalala ko lang nagpunta ako sa tambayan, uminom, nainip, nag-drive at ang kasunod nakita ko na ang mukha niya sa car window ko!" Richard explained weakly.

Napangiti si Paolo sa narinig...
"Woohhh, I am seeing something was cracked in him! May nagbabalik!" Paolo said inwardly.

"Mabuti na lang, mabilis mag-isip si Bes, ang putla mo na kanina, at semi-conscious ka! Gaano ka na katagal sa loob ng sasakyan?" Paolo said.

"I don't know, basta all I know and remembered was her face knocking on my car window and the rest is history!" Richard said to Paolo.

Lihim na napangiti si Paolo.  He was not surprised when a nun came in with a tea on hand.  He needed this para maalis ang kalasingan. 

"Alam mo bang nasa burol ka na Baste? Aware ka ba?" Paolo said.
"Hindi, basta natatandaan ko nag-drive lang ako tapos huminto ako at nagpasyang magpahinga kasi medyo hilo na ako. I didn't know na andito ako sa same street ng burol ni Baste!" Richard explained.

"Good thing, that boy lead you here kung Hindi baka... Well, anyways, rest ka muna diyan, tutulungan ko muna sila sa labas.

Naiwan si Richard na nag-iisip and he swear, nakita niya si Baste na nakangiti at nakasilip sa pinto!