Role Playing

"This will be our temporary house.  Nakuha mo na ba ang lahat ng mga kailangan mo?" Maine said as she dropped off her bag and things she will be using for the next seven days. 

Richard, on the other hand, got curious as to how they were able to rent this place that fast, e kagabi lang sila nag-usap tungkol sa mission. 

"I do, but how did you secure this place that fast? Its not even yet 24 hours since we had this plan?" Richard asked, can't help himself wondering. 

"This was already included in the plan, the infiltration I mean! Nagbago lang ang ibang plano medyo lumiko dahil sa nangyari kagabi.  So needless to say, we already secure this place prior to this day.  Dalawa ang kuwarto dito, pili ka na nang lugar mo..!" Maine explained.
"Bakit magkahiwalay ng kuwarto? E di ba mag-asawa ang peg natin?" Richard asked.
"Hoy, Ricardo! Panglabas lang pagiging mag-asawa natin, pag lumabas lang tayo! Ano ka sinusuwerte?" Maine said, inirapan si Richard.
Napangiti si Richard... "Ang ganda talaga!" He said inwardly.

He followed Maine as she went inside the kitchen.  He was no linger surprised to see stocks in the fridge.  It seems like it was prep earlier before they came in. 

"O, ano gusto mo lunch? I'll cook!" Maine asked.
"You cooked?" Richard said.

Maine : Anong akala mo sa akin, baril at bala lang ang alam?

Richard : What I mean is, sa dami ng activities mo na parang wala ka bang oras, napag-aralan mo pang magluto?

Maine : Yan tayo e, judgmental ka masyado e... I did find time to do things if I set my heart on it. Same with how I could still find time to spend it with the children at the orphanage.  Bakit ikaw? Siguro sa dami ng time mo sa mga girls, wala ka ng time sa ibang bagay? Oh well (then she just shrugged her shoulders)

Richard : Aray naman, but do I detect jealousy there? ( with matching smirk at taas baba ng kilay)

Maine : Aba't Hoy!!! Asa ka pa???

Richard : Don't worry, hindi ko ipagsasabi promise, pinky swear! (with matching pa-cute)

Maine : Ang kapal... Ang kapal mo!!

And then she hit with her hand on his biceps but not too hard.

He smirk, feeling giddy with her antics. 

Maine : How's sinigang for lunch sounds? Okay lang ba?

Richard : Wow, gusto ko yun, but let me handle dinner later.  I will cook for you para naman hindi yung mga kalokohan ko lang ang alam mo.. (He smiled sheepishly)

That made Maine's eyebrow to arched up!

Maine : I dont want to be hospitalized.

Richard : Ikaw pala itong judgemental e... Pakakasalan pa kita, bakit naman kita hahayaang masaktan! (Pouts cutely)

"Shit, ang yummy oh!" Maine said inwardly and then she felt her reddened upon realizing what she said.

Richard on the other hand was surprised to see Maine's face blushed. "Shit, how beautiful this woman can get? Lagi na lang akong nasosorpresa sa kung gaano siya kaganda!" Richard sighed inwardly and he can't help but tease her more.

Richard : Namumula ka?

Maine : Mainit kaya!

Richard : Mainit? E nakatapat na sa iyo yung electric fan o, naghihiwa ka pa lang, at malayo ka sa lutuan...

Maine : A! Basta Mainit, Lt! (She said irritatingly, hindi pwedeng malaman nito na yummy siya, pagtatawanan ako nitong mayabang na ito! Sabi pa sa sarili niya)

Richard : Ummm, okay! Sabi ko nga, Captain! Pero...

Maine : Huh??

Richard : Yummy ba ako?

Maine : Faulkerson, how did you... You.. You???!!!

Richard : You were talking to yourself earlier and I overheard you saying "yummy"...

Maine : What the f--?

Richard : Subukan mo ituloy ang pagmumura, huhugasan ko ng labi ko ang labing yan! ( He smirked)

Maine can't help but feel pikon, kaya umalis siya to gain back her sanity at para makaiwas sa pang-aasar ni Faulkerson!  Mabuti na lamang at nagsisimula pa lang siyang magpalambot ng karne.  She walked out of the kitchen and leave Faulkerson behind, still with a naughty grin on his face.  She was about to climb up to her room when she heard him says --

"By the way, you have the most gorgeous face I have ever seen.  And I can't help but feel proud of how beautiful you are inside and out, as your fiancé!"

Maine can't help but smile on that part as she continued to go upstairs!

She came upstairs and was about to proceed on spying when she saw on their CCTV camera that someone was about to knock on their door.  She spied a lady and a little girl.  She saw from the recording that Richard opened their door and the lady talked to him about something and was surprised when Richard let them enter their house.  She decided to came down to check the reason.

As she came by the end of the stairs, she overheard the little girl talking...

"Uhmmm, Kuya! Where is the pretty lady you are with when I saw you came in here earlier?" The little girl innocently asked.

"Uhmm, you mean my wife, baby girl?" Richard smiled as the little nods her head.

"She is very pretty that's why I want to know her!" The little girl said.

"She is indeed.  She is my angel!" Richard said, can't help but feel proud of his Maine.  Maine, in the other hand, was surprised of what he said and can't help but feel giddy.  She had this beautiful smile on her face when she came out on the living room to greet their visitors...

  She had this beautiful smile on her face when she came out on the living room to greet their visitors

"She looks like an angel right?"  Richard said and he was staring at her mesmerized.  The little girl can't help but giggled as she saw his expression. 
"Yes, she is Kuya!" Before she ran toward Maine to greet her.
"Hello, Ate! Ang ganda-ganda ninyo naman po, pwede po ba kita maging playmate?" The little girl asked, nakatingala sa dalaga.

A/N: Sorry kung medyo natagalan ang update ha?? Kinain ng realidad e... BTW, congrats sa buong ADN, we still own the record... Be humble though, lets thanks them for their challenge... Marami ang umuwi... Welcome home... All of you have been missed... Hugs for everyone!