The Retaliation

She was furious when she learned that the RDS has tried to penetrate the orphanage. She needed to act fast para maiwasan nang madagdagan pa ang madadamay. She also learned that the RDS became more aggressive when it comes to their operation. RDS are fully aware now that their operation are already under the noses of the law! And that they are just waiting to be pounced!

She also learned from the intelligence that the Faulkerson Group of Companies are already being tainted with the RDS' illegal activities. The group became careless upon learning that the law is already after them. Sinubukan nilang magpuslit ng silang kargamento mula sa warehouse ng kompanya ngunit sa kasamaang palad ay nasakote sa isang checkpoint on the way sa pagtataguan sana nito! Needless to say, dahil sa mga papers na nakuha sa sasakyan, kaya under investigation ang kompanya.

She can no longer prolong this mission and decided to come out once and for all to end this task. She then decided to call an emergency meeting for this "suicide" mission, after securing all the people in the orphanage. Good thing though that she had already bought a new "home" for the orphanage people. She had already been planning this even before this "mission" and the timing was very good because the lot was already fully paid and the donation papers was already done. All she needed to do was to award it to them and they will have their own home permanently.

The meeting was held on one of the team's secret hideout.  Everyone was present, the whole sixteen plus her, the captain and the general himself.  Randam nila ang galit na nagmumula sa kanilang kapitan. 

"I can no longer prolong this mission.  Marami na ang nadadamay.  Ayoko ng hintayin na may masawi pa.  I want to ask if you are ready to back me up or I will do it myself! I won't mind, though, if you are going to quit now kasi ayoko ring may mapahamak sa inyo.  I just need to finish this once and for all!" Maine said to everyone including the general.
"We're all in this together kaya kasama mo kami hanggang dull, Captain!" Sabi ng mga kasamahan. 

"Ako ang magiging buddy mo sa labanan, Captain! I am ready!" Said Lt. Faulkerson out of nowhere.

"No, I don't to jeopardize your safety right now, Lt., we all know that you came from hiatus for about a year and no sufficient training can save you from this a week from now.  And yes, guys! I am planning to end all of this by next week, dead or alive!" Maine said with ultimatum, accepting no challenge from anyone.  The general can see the determination on the captain's eyes.  And even him can no longer prolong this, dahil kahit siya gusto na rin niyang matapos ito.  Gusto na rin niyang ilansag ang sindikatong dahilan din ng pagkawala ng ilan niyang partner sa serbisyo. 
He stood up to back-up Captain Mendoza.  He already have the files of the main headquarters of the RDS, and it was already breached and proved by one of his famous deep penetrating agent.  He was also able to give him the inside of the headquarters so more or less, they have already an idea of how really the big group is.  He also had on his files all the hideouts of the group.  Luckily, they still have their DPAs deployed until now and doing the spying.   They could used them anytime.
"Guys, I have all the files you needed to know regarding the group.  Their main headquarters and all their hideouts.  We also have some DPAs in their group and we can do communication with them.  We also have the copy of the layout of their main building!" The general started.  Maine, although surprise, wanted to have the copy the soonest possible time.  She wants to do her planning.  As she was about to request for the copy, the general spoke again!
"Captain, I want Lt. Faulkerson on this mission.  I know that he came from hiatus but as your team only have fifteen members, and one absentee, you stand no chance against this RDS sa dami nila!" He said.
"But what will be the difference of having him on the team e kulang pa ang training niya? Baka mas mapahamak pa siya..!" Maine protested, that earn a scowl from Richard himself.  He almost stand up to defend himself, but the general spoke for him.
"Ever heard of shadowing, Captain?" The general asked.
"Yes, general!" Captain Mendoza said, flushed upon realizing what the general is implying.
"Lt. Faulkerson here can be trained here the soonest possible time coz his specialization are really for tactical planning.  He won't be playing in the field where he will be exposed, but he will definitely play an important role for the success of this mission!" The general explained.  Richard look towards the captain with determination.
"I will be part of this and no one can stop me!" Richard said.