2.1

2.1 full body scan

"If you tell me where we're going, I could be better dressed for the occasion," I tell Barry

"If you tell me where we're going, I could be better dressed for the occasion," I tell Barry. I still don't know where we're going for our first date.

Barry smiles and says, "No. It's a surprise and You look perfect." He comes over to me and picks me up bridal style. I squeal and wrap my arms around his neck, not wanting to fall off. He then speeds us somewhere.

He puts me down on the ground and I look around to find us outside of a very familiar restaurant. I look at Barry. "What are we doing here?" I ask.

This restaurant was the restaurant me and Barry had met at. Well, outside of actually. It was a place very important to me. Oliver, Me, and Thomas would come here for birthdays, graduation, any celebration. The pianist, Mr. Richards would play songs for us and we would sing or play along with him. It was when we were all happy.

"This is where we're going for our date," Barry says with a smile. He holds out his bended arm as I hook my own into his. He then pulls me forward lightly and we enter the restaurant.

"Found it at the crime scene," Barry says. Cisco is looking at a sample of some sand-like thing. "I mean, it's gotta be from the meta-human that attacked me."

"Huh. What is this stuff? Sand?" Cisco asks.

"It's not sand," Jay says making us turn to him. "It's human cells whose myosin II protein have migrated to the cell's periphery."

"Jay's a fellow science nerd," Cait interrupts.

"Those cells have the ability to rearrange and harden, giving them the appearance of sand," Jay finishes.

"And how do you know this?" I ask.

"They belong to a meta-human I've fought before named Sand Demon," Jay says, and I just wait for Cisco to comment on the name.

"I know you're new here, so I'm just gonna break it down for you," Cisco says. "The whole "naming the bad guys thing," that's my jam. But you know what? I'm gonna let you have that one 'cause I actually kinda like it. I'm not mad at that one."

"Is that Barry's sweatshirt?" I ask, looking at his sweatshirt.

"Oh, uh, sorry. It was all we could find, so..." Iris trails off.

"I was gonna say, 'cause it looks a lot smaller on you, right?" Cisco says as I lean forward and smack his arm. "I gotta do this thing." Cisco says and leaves.

"So, who is this Sand Demon?" Iris asks.

"I don't know his name, but I know how to stop him," Jay says.

"You know what? I think we'll be fine on our own," Barry tells him.

"Look, Barry, I don't know what else I can do to prove to you I'm on your side. I've been poked, prodded. I even subjected myself to a full body scan," Jay says making me look at Cait with a raised brow.

"I was being thorough," She says.

"I can't believe you didn't let me help," I mutter as I notice Barry's jaw clench.

"Sand Demon's from my world. Let me teach you how to stop him," Jay says.

"Yeah, I don't need you to teach me anything, Jay," Barry replies.

"Zoom sent Rothstein here to kill you. He must have sent Sand Demon here to do the same thing," Jay states. "Don't you get it? Anyone close to the Flash, all of you, are in a lot of danger."

"All right. If you're so good, you would have caught him already. Let's get Jay back to his cell," Barry says before walking out.

I sigh and follow him out. "Barry! Barry, wait!" I say as he stops and turns around to face me. "Hey, are you Okay?"

"I'm- Im fine," He says slowly. "I just- I don't want to trust him. I can't trust anyone without being sure he isn't gonna-"

"Hey- Hey, I get it. I don't trust him either, but if he knows how to help..." I say slowly.

Suddenly, he steps closer to me and asks, "Did you really want to be there for that body scan?"

I know he's changing the subject but I still roll my eyes as a smile slowly grows over my lips, "Are you jealous?"

"Of course I am. My girlfriend wants to see some other guy's body scan," He says, backing me up against the wall. "The only person's body scan you should be seeing, is mine."

"Don't worry," I say, moving closer to him, our noses touching. "I only have eyes for you."

"You better," He growls-purposefully flickering lightning in his eyes- and then he roughly attaches his lips to mine. I close my eyes and wrap my arms around his neck. We both kiss passionately and then he grips the back of my thighs, his touch still gentle, and picks me up against the wall. I wrap my legs around his waist and pull him closer. I take a moment to enjoy this.

Suddenly, I hear two voices. Two female voices. Iris and Caitlin. "Barry," I breathe out in between kisses. He doesn't answer and instead just kisses me harder. He moves down as he attacks the skin on my neck. "Barry. Iris a-and Cai-" I say between breaths. Barry suddenly kisses me again and speeds us both out of the hallway right before Iris and Caitlin see us.

🔥⚡️

.... They're in the honeymoon phase of the relationship.

 They're in the honeymoon phase of the relationship