Chapter 13- A Name to the Void

[Status Bar]

Name: -

LVL: -

EXP: -

Title: Notice Me! Hyah!

Class: -

HP: -/-

Stamina: -/-

Mana: -/-

Strength: -

Endurance: -

Intelligence: -

Dexterity: -

Charisma: -

Wisdom: -

Kami stared at his sister for a while confused about what her stats meant. Considering she was the Void, it would stand to reason that these somehow made sense, but at the same time what did this mean for her in this Universe.

She obviously had no intentions of following this world's rules like he did so she would more than likely walk around as the all-powerful celestial being she was doing as she pleased.

The title she had somehow made him laugh internally a bit. It was strange and a representation of their entire relationship.

She always looked for his attention and he always tried keeping her happy. It was only because of what she made him feel that he cared enough to do such a thing but after looking back and thinking on his past mistakes he figured he was being mostly cold towards her. If anything, she should be mad with him but as it turns out, her consistent attention seeking nature was stopping her from seeing how badly this had been his fault.

I probably could have solved this problem in a different way if I thought back then like I do now. Instead I relied on violence and instant banishment. I feel like that's another apology I owe.

In truth, he did truly miss her. The only times he managed to hear from her was when Shi made his drops. Apparently, he had a routine of heading towards the border of Creation and sometimes saw her trying to claw her way back in. Sending the being his sister wanted dead the most to drop by and say hi to her was probably not the smartest thing but up till this point he had been too ashamed to face her on his own.

That does bring the question of how she came back. A really powerful Creation must have created a hole through the border of Creation and the Void allowing her back in. An Archangel maybe, wouldn't surprise me if it was Lucy.

Creation was always expanding pushing the Void, his sister's domain, back every time. This caused her powers to diminish over time and the border itself became more structurally stable because of her loss in strength. Again, the feeling of guilt overcame him knowing that to some extent, he had locked his sister out and treated her in such a detestable manner.

I'm really surprised she's not the one mad.On another note she still doesn't have a name, isn't there something she would have liked to be called? I was the one who came up with the concept of naming things which is when I called myself Kami. Also, I named Shi so is she expecting me to name her something? Did she wait this long?

He began thinking of something properly to call her that would represent who she was.

Arunai? No that's not the best I can think of right? Besides the significance behind that could be a bit rude.

His sister stopped in her tracks from what she was doing and stared back at Kami. Her eyes gleamed with a load of tears that spilled from within.