Chapter 44- More Plotting

Name: Shi (Passive 56%)

LVL: 32

EXP: 16238/40000

Title: Brother Complex Entity/ Runaway Death

Class: Death

HP: 0/0

Stamina: 946,834/926,834

Mana: 926,834/ 926,834

Strength: 926,834

Endurance: 926,834

Intelligence: 926,834

Dexterity: 926,834

Charisma: 926,834

Wisdom: 926,834

"Congratulations, was this what you wanted?"

A shadow stepped from the dark corner of the room, tall and dignified while closely inspecting Shi.

Shi however sighed and closed his stat menu as he slouched on the comforting sofa and stared at the wall for a bit.

"Not exactly, but overall everything should still be going as I planned."

"What exactly are you planning if I may ask? The God of Calamity has put a lot of blind trust in you, it would only be fair that you tell us what you are plotting. Was gaining the archangel to our side difficult? Your earlier results where amazing, its hard to believe it didn't work your way."

Shi glance over at the masked figure who silently waited for his reply. He thought they acted like they were in control of the situation but the truth was that the beings in this universe had very little knowledge of the true game at play here. They were staring at this through the perspective of an insignificant smaller creature and they were under the false knowledge that somehow Shi was on their level.

He frowned and thought about what Kami had done and realized that this might be true now. Kami had basically turned him into an inferior creature such as them with very little effort. It was a bit painful knowing that at some point he had considered himself nearly an equal to Kami but he could easily strip Shi of that pride.

However, this did not interfere with his overall plan. He knew from the beginning that Kami was more of a challenge that he could take so his plans had not been set around making sure he could get strong enough to beat him on a direct confrontation. The idea of that would be somewhat silly.

"The archangel siding with Kami was a bit unexpected. I would have loved for her to take my side, worst case scenario, I expected her to walk away from both of us, but this was a bit out of the blue. Either way I got what I needed from her to begin with."

Shi pulled out a small crystal containing a glowing essence of energy. It gleamed and lit up the room for a bit before he placed it away once more and smiled at Y.

"What is that?" Y asked for the first time seeming a bit taken aback at the feeling of power it gave off.

"Essence of Creation directly from an Archangel. Lovely if I do say so myself. Taking on Kami directly would be foolish, even for your so-called God of Calamity."

Y stood silently once more as he contemplated the words. This being spoke strangely, alike Ausra who said many things he found confusing, Shi also spoke with strange and foreign terms. He wanted to question every little word he could not understand the meaning behind but instead held his tongue and listened. Learning through ear was more his style.

"How exactly will this help us?"

"Kami is an enemy which no one can really defeat. He might appear to be weak but he is far from that concept. However, while he is in this universe, he is more vulnerable than he imagines. The fact that he negates his own strength to play in this universe makes him a target almost capable of being defeated if you play your cards right."