Chapter 51- At the Entrance

Only after a few hours of walking did they find themselves standing at the base of the large mountain. From side to side, there seemed to be no distance which was not covered by this large structure. Funny enough though, now that they stood here, it looked like entirely different area. It was covered in grass and living plants that bloomed with bright colors unlike the rest of the dull and lifeless land.

"Ku, why is it all green around these parts?"

"The Primal Beast's will I'm assuming."

"I-is the Primal Beast r-really responsible for the sut that blackens this land?" Edona spoke up as she glanced around.

"Hmmm, indirectly, yes."

"W-what do you mean?"

"I'll explain a bit later, for now. We should head in and prepare ourselves for the grind."

"Is this basically a Dungeon, ku ku?"

"A bit more than that, think of it like an endless horde of monsters consistently attacking us until we reach the top."

"T-that sounds like a Dungeon!"

"Not exactly..."

Edona snapped her fingers, her face lighting up.

"Like the Trials of the Never-Ending Tower from Sword of Adventurers II!"

"Yes, exactly, like that!"

"A-are we talking about those video games stuff we were playing earlier?"

"Edona."

"Y-yes?!"

"I'm going to need you to return to Celestia now."

"W-what? B-but there's still so much I want to write down and see. B-besides n-now that I know so much-"

Kami shook his head and snapped his fingers as Edona instantly dissapeared from his sight."

"W-where did she go?!"

"Back to Celestia, bringing a God in here might upset the Primal Beast."

"Aren't you a God,ku."

"Would you rather take her yourself?"

"M-me?! I'm only doing this for the alcohol, ku ku!"

"Really? Are you not even a bit curious how much stronger you are now with all your new gear equipped?"

Thief mumbled for a bit before she opened up her Stat Menu.

[Status Bar]

Name: Thief (Omitted)

Level: 27

EXP: 2145/28000

Title: Luck's Apprentice

Class: Assassin

HP: 700,942/700,942

Stamina: 701,000/701,000

Mana:700,888/700,888

Strength: 700,909

Endurance: 700,572

Intelligence: 700,541

Dexterity: 701,070

Charisma: 700,945

Wisdom: 700,643

Luck:10

She was still having a hard time believing she had become so strong from simply wearing the new stuff Kami had given her. It's not that she couldn't feel the increase in power, but that she was having a hard time adjusting to the fact that she could literally take on a God with little effort if it came down to it.