Chapter 62- Sayu and Kami

[Fukuboru, the God of Luck, has blessed you with his divine power. You have unlocked the Luck Stat, safe travels Adventurer.]

[New secondary Class Unlockable, pl&@ se// c]

Kami happily grinned and opened up his status bar to check out his shiny new stat.

[Status Bar]

Name: Kami

Lvl:61

EXP: 8745/162000

Title: God of All/ Celestia's Omnipotent God

Class: God/?

HP: ∞/∞

Stamina: ∞/∞

Mana: ∞/∞

Strength: ∞/∞

Endurance: ∞/∞

Intelligence: ∞/∞

Dexterity: ∞/∞

Charisma: 61

Wisdom: ∞/∞

Luck: 10+

"Looks like everything is in order."

He leaned back on his chair and turned his attention to the nervous Archangel who sat across from him. She glanced around the room, avoiding any line of eye contact and quietly remained in her seat without moving herself.

"Would you care for something to eat Sayu?"

She bounced in astonishment at the sound of her name and instantly composed herself as she stared directly at Kami and shook her head.

"I'm not really feeling hungry."

"I see..."

The two of them grew quiet for a long period of time. Sayu could feel herself breaking into a cold sweat while on the other hand Kami remained unfazed by her current mood.

It grew increasingly difficult for Sayu to remain quiet as she felt Kami's stare burning it her. She finally opened her mouth and spoke up.

"Why did you want to meet me? Was it not enough that you put me in a humiliating state when you read my thoughts?"

"I've always done that though; it seems strange that you mind it now."

"My thoughts are not exactly what they used to be as before. I would much rather you remain outside my head for the time being."

"If you say so... shirtless huh?" Kami commented taking one last look into her head.

"W-why did you call me here?!" she said embarrassingly trying to change the subject.

"I thought we could eat, honestly we've hung out just a few times these past weeks and most of them have been you interrogating me. Honestly I think I'm more of a prisoner being questioned than a friend lately." Kami sighed earnestly.

"That's a terrible analogy considering you've kept us on this land for the amount of time you're referring to."

"Touché, tell me, what is it you really want from me, ah, besides the whole soul thing."

Sayu had barely managed to open her mouth before she closed it and pouted angrily.

"I'm not so sure, I feel like a change in scenery might help me clear my thoughts and lead me towards understanding what these feelings are."