T W O

~a week later~

I groaned

"Kilani. Wake up." Momma said sitting on the edge of my bed, tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.

I never really apologized to her. I know I should but I just can't take the fact that she signed us up for a fucking boot camp.

"You guys have to go to L.B.C. In 3 hours."
Lorene behavior correctional was the name of the place we were going to.

A/N I don't know if that's a real place. Please don't quote me.

"Aight. I'm going." I said rolling over to the other side of my bed.

"Wake Billie up." She said before leaving my room.

Billie has been sleeping in my house ever since that day when momma told us about L.B.C. I just think she's hurt because her parents are never around to talk to her or call her but when momma called her parents, they answered and agreed...I looked over at Billie

"WAKE UP YOU WHORE!" I yelled into her ear.

She sprung up.
"What the fuck Kila! Let me sleep damn!"

"Nah. Today is the motherfucking day." I pronounced every syllable while walking to my closet.

"I still don't fucking understand what's happening here." She admitted.

"Okay you see, we" I pointed between us, "are going to a place where they, apparently, will fix us."

"I know! I get that. I just wonder things."

"What things."

"What's it gonna be like?" She questioned while standing up and going to the restroom.

"According to momma, it's just like a private school. No uniforms though. We all live in dorms." I replied.

"Soo... there's gonna be boys and girls together? And we can wear what we want?" Her eyes lighten up a little.

"Chill tiger. There's still rules."

"Which are?"

"I don't know. I don't follow them." I shrugged.

She chuckled.

We both brushed our teeth. We took turns taking showers. I still haven't made up my mind on what to wear..

"Babes what you gonna wear?" Billie asked while doing her hair.

She was already dressed.