N I N E T Y

"How you guys doing?" Jah said to his fans on live.

I squinted my eyes since I just woke up. I wrapped my arms around a sleeping Jamal and closed my eyes.

"Make music? Nah tell ski mask to be my friend again, then I'll make music."

I lifted my head up, listening to him. I completely forgot about what happened with ski but I don't think it's healthy for Jah to talk about it publicly..

"What happened with me and ski? Umm, to explain it in an appropriate way, in-in a way I can respect. Umm, it was just, I guess, a-a lack of appreciation on his end, not because of me. I guess just from a business perspective, but he put a business perspective before a personal relationship. I've been with him as a friend and as a brother for a very long time so...."

"Jah." I called out softly, rubbing my eyes.

He looked at me and motioned for me to wait. "I mean, it's just been on some other shit to be honest. It's not even on some like- it's not even on something I've done wrong. You can't even say I've done anything to him. And I wouldn't go on the internet and express that if I didn't care about the relationship but you already know how it goes. People use you to get where they wanna go and then part ways. And I've been used a lot if you never noticed."

"Jahseh."

He turned to me then back to his phone. "So I just wanted to explain the situation. I have to go, Mrs. Onfroy over here needs me. I love you guys." He said before ending the live. "Yes, my love?"

"Whatchu doing?"

"I just wanted to sort this bullshit with ski out."

"But that's not sorting it out. You just basically outed him to your whole fan base saying he left you after he used you."

He kissed his teeth. "Baby don't do this to me. Don't take his side."

"Im not taking nobody's side. This is just some shit y'all can easily fix by just talking to one another. Be the bigger man about this Jah. You're 19, be mature."

"Fuck all dat. He can do he and imma do me." He shrugged.

I shook my head and went into the restroom to take my shower and hygiene routine.

30 minutes later..

I walked out of the bathroom to find Jah feeding Jamal a bottle. I just ignored the stare he was giving me. I went into my luggage and pulled out some clothes to wear.

"Where you going?"

"To get my hair done." I said slipping my clothing on.

"You need money?" He said reaching into his pocket.

"No, it's okay. Call ski and sort this out yourself." I said, pecking his lips. "C'mon bubba. Let's go get mommy's hair done."

....

I decided to be cheap and just dyed my dreads pink. I unlocked the hotel door and walked in with Jamal asleep on my shoulder.

"Babe." I called out for Jah. "Did you call ski??"

No answer.

He must be asleep. I walked towards the bed and noticed he was laying down with his headphones plugged in.

"Jahsseehhh?"

He looked up at me. "Huh? Sorry, my manager just sent me a song I've been working on."

I laid Jamal next to him. "Can I hear?"

He smiled. "You remember when I was on tour and I told you over FaceTime, I was gonna make a song for you? This it."