O N E H U N D R E D * T H I R T Y - S E V E N

"Its crazy. I'm back." I mumbled as I stared out the window.

"You gon get off?" Matteo asked as he parked the car.

"I don't know. I just feel like I'm making a mistake, but at the same time... I'm here for it."

"Want me to walk you to the door? I can carry Jamal's carrier. I doubt your boyfriend is up at this time."

"Trust me. Hes up like an insomniac."

Haha I'm funny.

Ew bitch. Am I making mom jokes?

"I got it." I said. I hopped out of the car.

I'm nervous. Why am I nervous?

I hissed. "Ow. Girls this is not a time to be kicking mommy, yo." I huffed. "Okay I need help." I walked to the front door. I lifted my hand to knock, but froze. "Dude, why am I fucking nervous. My heart's beating out of my ass."

"Because you haven't seen him in person for a long time and you basically ache for him? He is the father of your children. Its understandable."

"I hate that you give good advice... I just do- yo!" I yelped when he knocked for me.

"What if he clocks me right now? Am I allowed to fight back?"

"Shut up."

Footsteps... Getting.. Louder.

I took a deep breath as the door opened.

"Kila?"

"Hi Cleo.." I hugged her. "He asleep?"

She nodded. "Knocked out. I thought you said you were getting here in the morning. It took me forever to get him to fall asleep. He didn't want to miss you."

I huffed.

She reached out for Jamal. "Hi. Who's this?"

"My friend. He drove me here."

"Oh! Come in!" She smiled at him. "Take a drink or something. You guys must be hungry."

He gave me a lil chuckle. "We sure are. Thank you." He happily walked in, laying his jacket on the couch.

Oh my god.

"Cleo I need to talk to you."

"Whats wrong?" She asked as she laid the carrier on the couch and picked up Jamal.

"You'll be honest with me, right? I don't want to be here if we're not safe. Everytime i bring it up with X, he-"

"They didn't trace it back to her. The phone number belonged to a teenage boy that has no relationship to Geneva. And we checked the cameras. Nothing showed her coming in or going out." She cradled Jamal tightly to herself.

I could tell she missed him so much.

I'm just really fucking confused though. But I saw her..

I swear it was real? Theres no way I'm going crazy.

"I have news." I rubbed my forehead. "You might freak out. I still haven't because I'm processing it still.."

"Yo, can I drink this?" Matteo held up a Gatorade.

"Matteo. Go."

He sighed. He gave me a quick hug. "Goodluck."

"Tell Kat I'll call her." I said.

He nodded before grabbing his keys and walking out. "Bye X's mom."

Cleo tilted her head. "Whats the news? Is it the baby?"