O N E H U N D R E D - T W O

"WHAT THE FUCK?!?" I couldn't even scream. A hand covered my mouth, muffling my scream.

"Shhhh!" The familiar voice hushed. He opened my car door and pushed me into the passenger side. He took my keys and got in too. He slammed the door shut and locked them.

"ARE YOU FUCKING PSYCHO?!? LET ME THE FUCK OUT BITCH ASS FUCK NIGGA!" I yelled kicking Noah as hard as I could.

"We have to fucking talk!! Please stop going so crazy." He said trying to start my car.

I reached into the backseat and got my glock out. "Get the fuck out!"

"Jesus fucking Christ! Relax, I just want to talk to you! Please this could save you!" He defended.

I lowered my gun. "Fuck do you mean?!"

"I can't tell you.."

"I'll fucking kill you bruh!" I cocked back my glock.

"ITS GENEVA! ITS GENEVA!" He held his hands up in defense.

I furrowed my brows. "What the hell does Geneva have to do with this?"

"She has a whole plan to break you and X up! I was going to go along with it but she's too fucking crazy! Please! You have to believe me."

I held my hand out. "Give me my keys and get the fuck out!"

He sighed and handed me them. "I tried to warn you to help you. Whatever happens, you could've prevented it."

...

I looked over Jahseh's shoulder and noticed Noah standing outside his house looking over at me with sympathy.

"I just want her to call my phone and tell me she's fine. That she just went out of town without telling anybody cause she forgot."

Billie came back...crying..

No..

She couldn't say anything. She just walked towards me and hugged me.

I already knew..

She was gone.

I jumped up in my sleep, gasping.

"Bae you good?" Jah turned his chair to face me and chuckled, looking confused.

I shook my head, feeling tears come down my face.

His smile disappeared and he jumped onto the bed, hugging me close. "What happened?"

"H-He told me! H-He told me! He knew what was going to happen! She'd still be here! I knew she didn't kill herself!" I cried.

"Kilani, breathe!" He held my face in his hands.

"Whats going?" Ski said coming into the room carrying Jamal.

"He warned me! I-I didn't believe him, Jahseh!" I cried so hard, my breathing stuttered. "Jahseh he told me!!!"

He hugged me tightly, trying to stop me from thrashing around. "Kila stop!" He looked at Ski. "Shes having a panic attack. Get Jamal outta here."

I melted in his arms, but I couldn't help the sorrow I felt.

"Mama, breathe. Please." He rubbed my back.

"My grandma didn't kill herself."

He turned to me. "What do you mean?"

"She was fucking murdered Jahseh! She killed my grandma!" I hyperventilated.