T H R E E

It's Monday morning. 4 in the morning. Class starts at 8, but I got up early because I couldn't really go back to sleep.

It's weird.

It's weird knowing I can't go home. I won't get to see my momma. I miss her so much already. I never apologized for the shit I said to her the other day.

I got up and walked into my closet to pick some clothes to wear.

The dormitories are kind of weird. We all share the building, obviously. Girls have their own restroom along with showers and restroom, again, obviously, but it's weird because we share the building with NIGGAS. It's oddly easy for guys to sneak in and plant cameras.

But fuck it. It's not like I DON'T have a nice body. Uummm skiirrtt 😜

I grabbed a towel and my necessary things for the shower. I made my way over with my stuff and my outfit.

The showers were a little far from my room. So I had to take a shortcut. I cut through the boys' rooms. As I was passing through, I saw the shadow of a person sitting outside a door.

"Ain't it too early for you?" The shadow asked. Obviously it was a guy..

"Couldn't sleep." I replied cautiously

"You too?" He scoffed.

"Yeah. It's not exactly the most comfortable place I thought I'd be." I said as I walked closer to the shadow.

"First day?" He asked

"Yea.."

The guy stood up, I still couldn't really see his face because it was really dark.

"I'm Gazzy."

Oh shit, he's probably that blonde kid from the fight. That was his name right?

"Kilani."

He chuckled "Not many days I hear someone with that name."

"Oh is that so Gazzy." I replied sarcastically.

He chuckled a bit more. "Mind me asking where you going at 4:17 in the morning?"

"The showers. I was just taking a shortcut."

"Oh shit, it's been blocked off. It's a dead end here. I don't know who told you that there was a short cut but there isn't." He admitted.

"Oh. Thank you. The map they gave me just said that there was." I responded shyly

"That map is old as fuck." He laughed.

"Well shit then." I giggled as I threw it in a trash.

"I'll see you later Kilani." He said opening a door.

"See you later Gazzy."

He went into what I assume to be his room. I quickly ran down the actual way to the showers.

When I got out it was 4:56 a.m. that was a much-needed shower. I needed to wash off all this anxiety.
God, I need a fucking blunt.

This was my outfit.