O N E

"Leave me the fuck alone you fucking bitch ass nigga!" I yelled as the security guard from my school pressed me against the wall, my stomach facing the wall.

"No Ms. Carlos. You're starting fights! ." The fucking pig said referring to the dumb bitch laying on the floor with blood running out of her lip and nose.

"So you gotta push me against the wall? If you want a taste, all you gotta do is ask." I said looking over my shoulder.

He slams me against the wall again.
"I'll write you up for harassing me Carlos!"

"Ion give a shit bitch. Get in line." I hissed through my clenched teeth.

"That's it! To the office young lady." He said gripping my wrists together behind my back, shoving me down the hall to the front office.

We passed by my best friend, Billie, 's class. She looked through the window and saw me.
She tilted her head in confusion.

She ran out of her class, the teacher calling behind her.

She stood in front of me, stopping the guard from continuing forward.
"Woah woah! What happened?" She asked placing her hands on my shoulders.

"Eilish get out of the way unless you want to go to the office as well." He said gripping my hands tighter.

I hissed in pain.

"Nah ah! That's my fucking bitch. If she going, I am too." Billie said placing her hands to her back in front of us.

"Well grab your stuff and let's go. I don't got all day."

"Aight." She ran back into her class. She never brings anything...She brought back a thick ass book. I'm confused as to why. Then I realize what she's about to do.

I chuckle a little as she tries to sneak up behind the guard that's casually leaning on the wall still gripping my wrists.

"What-" BAM. Billie smacks him behind the head with the book. He falls into the floor unconscious.

"What the hell!" I said laughing soothing my wrists

"Let's go babes!" She said pulling my arm to the closest exit.

I run after her as we reach the parking lot. Our school is surrounded by a tall ass fence. Billie and I are basically professionals at climbing fences since we skip a lot.

We slowly back up to gain speed. We charge at the fence and jump up at the last second to get a little push. We got over it so easily.

We run across the street to the restaurant where I parked my car in the morning.

I reach into my pocket, grabbing the keys and unlocking my matte black Audi R8.

We hop in and just catch our breathes in our seats.

"The fuck you do now Kila?" Billie asked calling me by my nickname.

"Isn't it obvious?" I said gesturing to my bruised knuckles.

"Who'd you fuck up now?" She lectured.

"She snitched on me sayin how I was rolling blunts in the restroom.." I casually said fixing my lip gloss in the rear view mirror.

"Were you?"

"Yea I was."

"You bouta get expelled bruh!" She lectured

"Then let me get expelled. They're just helping my behavior."

"You can't leave me with these fuckheads bruh!" She pouted.