O N E H U N D R E D - E L E V E N

"Why you actin so sus?" I squinted my eyes at Jahseh as he ate some chips.

"How am I actin sus?"

"Bitch you're just sus." I rolled my eyes and finished feeding Jamal his bottle.

"Baby I love you." He cheesed with his head in his hands.

I squinted my eyes. "Are you high?"

"I dont smoke."

"Mhm.. Okay." I burped Jamal and laid him down in his crib.

"Cmere." Jah motioned for me, laying in our bed.

I walked back into the room and closed the door. "What!"

"Cmeeerreee!"

I sighed and climbed onto the bed, straddling him. I sat down on his lap, since he was laying on his back, but I quickly jumped up when I felt his hard on. "Jahseh what the actual fuck."

"You so sexy." He eyed me.

"I legit look like a cave man."

Which, I really believed. I was wearing some red Silk pajama shorts and a pink shirt.

My hair was a mess.

"No you don't. You're always looking beautiful as fuck." He pressed my hips down.

"Dont lie to me, cunt." I side-eyed him.

" I side-eyed him

Jah laughed. "Tahaha!" He pulled me closer and pecked my lips. "Just let me love you."

His kisses trailed down my neck, down my chest. He gripped my shirt and threw it over my head and onto the floor.

He held my hips, bringing me closer.

"J-Jah..." I moaned quietly.

He sat up and kept my hips on his dick. God, it felt so good. He slowly began moving me back and forth.

I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I'm so fucking happy I fell in love with you, Ma." He held my face in his hands and kissed me deeply.

I grinded my hips mercilessly. I put my forehead against his and we looked into each other's eyes.

"F-Fuck ma!" He groaned.

I threw my head back and started bouncing on his lap.

He reached around my back, unclipping my bra. He latched his mouth onto my nipple, swirling his tongue around.

I gripped his dreads.

My phone rang.

He growled. "Ignore it."

I grabbed it and threw it on the floor.

"NIGGA!" Ski yelled from downstairs. "I LEFT MY DURAG IN YO ROOM!"

I laid my head in the crook of his neck, panting. How does he have me so close already?!

His nails dug into my sides as he pressed my hips hard against him.

"JAAHHSEEHH?!?! KIILLAANNII!!?"

"HOLD THE FUCK UP NIGGA!"

"I'm coming up!"

Jahseh kissed his teeth and pressed me against his chest, shielding me. "Nigga fuck you want!"

Ski rolled his eyes. "I'm sOrRy To InTeRrUpT yOuR pUsSy ApPoInTmEnT but I need my durag." He went into our bathroom and threw some red drag over his eyes. "Okay I'll leave."

"Stupid ass nigga!"

"Shut yo Doritos shaped ass up!" Ski yelled as he walked out.

I laughed.

"Why do everybody keep saying dat shit." Jahseh groaned, covering his eyes.

I laughed and got off him. "I'm tired."

He laughed so loud. "We barely did anything, ma."

"I'm pregnant. Leave me alone." I rolled onto my side and closed my eyes.

"You really gon let me jerk off on my own?" I heard the pout in his voice.

I waved him off. "You'll be fine."

....

"Yeah." Jahseh spoke into the phone.

"So, I got your verse, you think you can hit the studio and break down some more shit?" His manager said on speaker.

"Nah I-I'm on house arrest."

"I thought they was finna let you come to the studio."

"After 60 days, nigga."

"Oh okay then. Well how's everything happening with the p-"

"Gotta go! Bye!" Jahseh hung up on him fast.

I side-eyed him. "If you're cheating on me, you can just let me know now."

Jahseh laughed. "You think I'm cheating on you?"

"Why else would you be acting so secretive? Now you randomly want sex?" I sat up.

"Kila, I'm not cheating on you. Do you know who I am? I'm fucking XXXTENTACION. I have a high sex drive." He defended.

"What are you hiding?" I squinted my eyes.

"Nothing." He shrugged.

"Stop lying to me, Jahseh!"

He kissed his teeth and got up, walking out.

I fixed my clothes and climbed off the bed, following him. "Where you going!"

"Nigga no where." He walked into Jamal's room.

Jamal whimpered using his grabby hands towards Jahseh. Jahseh carried him on his hip before walking out again.

"Jahseh!"

Jamal looked confused and Jahseh didn't even bother to look at me.

"Yo im talking to you!"

"Kila, just stop!" He yelled.

I froze.

"No, wait. Baby, im sorry." He hugged me, making me cry on his shoulder. He sighed. "I'm not cheating on you."

"Then tell me what you're hiding Jaahh!" I wiped my tears.

"Ma, I can't." He rubbed my back and I felt Jamal play wit my hair. "I promise, its nothing bad. Its just a surprise." He kissed my forehead and walked downstairs.

"Waaaiiittt!!"

"Yes, my love?" He looked over at me.

"Huugg mee!" I slumped onto his back.

Jamal giggled. "Mamamama."

Yo...its about to go down.