T H I R T Y - F O U R

Hold on tight. This is a crazy chapter. I was just feeling a type of way.

Unedited

_________
This a whole month later.

"Jah let me catch you cheating. I swear on god, it's over." I yelled at him.

Ever since we got back from Miami he's been acting weird. I looked through his phone and found a bunch of girls in his text messages. Crazy.

I didn't want to confront him with people in the house I waited for Stokeley leave and Kat's babysitting.

"Nothing's fucking over! You not finna leave me!" He spat back.

"So you have been cheating?!"

"I-I- Listen!"

"Nah don't fucking tell me to listen. Bruh we're done." I dropped everything and walked out the door.

"Nah. No we not. You have my kid!" He gripped my arm.

"I never said you couldn't see him. If that's the only reason you're still with me, then maybe we shouldn't be together. Obviously it's not like you cared anyway."

"I'm not with you just because of Jamal! I fucking love you! You not leaving me."

"I am."

"No you not!"

"Jahseh, listen to my fucking words! IM BREAKING UP WITH YOU!" I had so much anger in me. "We have a fucking kid! You wanted to jeopardize everything for a quick fuck? Some fucking father you are."

"No, you're ruining everything. You right, we have a son, so therefore you can't break up with me. Don't do that to him." He said as if he's a fucking genius.

"No Jahseh, that's not how this works. You cheated on me while I still thought you was in jail! And who covered for you? Oh lemme guess Ski and Trippie? All y'all niggas are fake."

"Kilani...please don't leave me." He got on his knees in front of me. "I'll fucking beg. Please don't leave me. I need you here. Please." He cried onto my legs.

"I fucking told you. I don't want nothing to do with you anymore.." I shook my head.

"Please just give me one more chance. Please I'll show you I won't be the same."

I shook my head no and tried to get out of his grasp. He quickly got up and chased me as I tried to run out of the house.

He yanked me by my hair and pulled me flat against his chest. He slammed the front door and carried me over his shoulder.

"Leave me alone! I hate you!" I cried and cried.

"Don't fucking say that." He threw me on the bed and quickly straddled me so I didn't move around. "I-I love you. Let me show you."

He pinned my hands above my head as he started kissing on my neck.

"Jahseh stop!" I yelled trying to kick my legs around.

"I just want to love you.." he cried caressing my face with both his hands. I used this as my chance and slapped and punched him. I did anything to get free.

He clenched his teeth and pinned my hands again with one hand.

He kissed me on my lips but I didn't kiss back. "Jah please. Let me g-"