F I V E

JAHSEH'S P.O.V

As soon as we stepped outside the cafeteria, Mrs. Martinez, the woman thats taking me to solitary, cuffed me.

"Why you gotta cuff me! I'm not even struggling against you!" I yelled out in defense.

"You're a trouble maker. Those kinds of kids don't deserve to be treated normal. There's obviously something wrong with you to be acting like this."

"Fucking bitch! Don't say that, fucking... UGH!" I yelled out in frustration. I vigorously shook in her grasp trying to get away from her.

She talked into a walkie-talkie, "I'm going to need security. Jahseh Onfroy is resisting. I repeat he is resisting."

"Okay okay. I'll stop.." I surrendered.

"Good. Now move." She pushed me to the front office.

"Send a van." She ordered the lady at the front desk.

Immediately she picked up the phone and dialed a number.

"Who told you about the fights. Nobody here would snitch on me. We don't do that." I suddenly asked.

"Don't worry about that. I wouldn't want to hurt your feelings, maybe it was your little girlfriend? Or a friend?"

"Ski wouldn't do that shit to me."

"Okay then maybe it wasn't your friend." She bluntly said turning her head to look at me.

"Wait My little girlfriend?"

"Don't think I didn't notice that girl that was wearing your Hoodie Onfroy. I'm not oblivious. She was wearing something she shouldn't have been wearing and you covered her. I didn't write her up because I personally don't care." She shrugged.

"She sold me out?" I was in disbelief. That fucking bitch was the reason I'm in this situation right now. If she didn't disrespect me, I wouldn't have snapped.

"I'm not saying anything. The van is here." She handed me over to a guard, "He's going to solitary. Make sure he gets the special treatment." She smirked .

The guard was a nigga I could easily escape from but I didn't even want to try. It wasn't worth it.

He threw me into the back of the van. I just sat quietly. The fuck am I gonna say?

They drove me down a hill showing a smaller building than the dorms and school. It was guarded.

As soon as they parked, they pulled me out and shoved me through the gates.

"Fucking watch it bruh." I murmured.

"What was that, kid?" The guard beside me said.

"Nothing man."

They brought me into an office. They signed me in, I guess.

They then brought me down a dark hall. Literally no lights were on. I didn't hear any other people.

"Is there nobody here?" I asked out of curiosity.