S I X T Y - F I V E

School starts in tomorrow😔✋🏽

This chapter's kinda boring. I'm not feeling it today, but hey, there might be some smut 👀

Unedited
—————————

"You sure?" Ski asked Kat as I gave her a sympathetic look.

She offered to take care of Jamal, so I could go. I just feel bad leaving her alone to take care of my kid. Like I'm his mom, I should be doing that.

"Bro, I'm gonna be fine. You guys go."

I sighed. "Ka-"

"I'm fine. For real, go!"

"You heard her. Let's go." Jah interlaced my hand with his and dragged me out.

"Bye!" I managed to yell out before the door closed.

"So the members finna meet us there." Ski said as we walked down the hallway.

"Who's birthday is it anyways?"

"Uzi's."

A/n let's just pretend his birthday is in early June cause...it's my story shush

"Lil uzi vert?"

"Yeah." They said like it wasn't a big deal.

I'm like freaking out cause you know i fucks with Uzi. I'm excited now. Holy shit. Sometimes I forget I'm always hanging out with rappers.

"This is no big deal?" I chuckled. "I wanna be a rapper."

Jah pulled me close and kissed my forehead. "You can."

....

"Happy birthday, vro." Jah dabbed up Uzi.

"Thanks, man. I'm glad you could make it." He looked over at me.

I smiled sweetly. "Nice to meet you."

"You too, sweetheart." He shook my hand. "Can you go ask the DJ to play 'XO TOUR Llif3', X?"

"Bet." And he walked off.

"How long have you and X known each other?"

I thought for a while. "2 years as of last month." I nodded.

"Oh-" he cut himself off. "You're the mother of his child..?"

I tilted my head. "Did you think I was someone else?"

He shook his head. "I was kind of hopin you weren't. I was trynna holla at ya'." He chuckled. "X my friend so, you know, imma lay off a little."

"What if I wasn't? Y'all just share girls?" I tilted my head.

"Nah it ain't like that. He would just not really care about the hoes he be around. He's changed a lot actually. I'm glad he settled down with someone."

I chuckled too. "We're not married."

"Yet." He pointed at me. "He's crazy about you. I know him."

I shook my head, laughing.

He smiled. "I gotta go greet everybody, but hey enjoy the party."

I walked off and roamed the house that we were in. Didn't Gazzy say he was finna be here? I don't wanna look like some loner.

I just headed towards where I could hear the DJ. That's where Jah went anyway.