S E V E N T Y - O N E

I upload videos on my YouTube to use in this story.

Somebody reported a video for absolutey no reason and now I can't post anything 😔✋🏽

For now I won't be using videos so yeah.

Unedited.

——————————————

"Try me might fight fist fuck on sight

"Try me might fight fist fuck on sight." I sung lowly as I made my way back to the back room.

Jamal was jumping up and down to the beat of the song. He spoke gibberish trying to copy Jahseh's words.

"I got glacial white ice and my bitch rack nice." I chuckled watching Kat rap to him.

"How long he been dancing?" I asked.

"Since Jah started the show." She admitted with a giggle.

"Momma, poopoo." Jamal pulled at my pants.

I scrunched up my face and laughed. "Okay come on baby." I carried him into the bathroom to change his diaper.

"Where Dada?"

"He's singing for the people, bubba."

"Can we go see dada?"

"In a second, baby boy."

I laid him on the changing table and placed my phone beside him. As I started changing him, my phone dinged.

I tilted my head in confusion. I unlocked my phone.

———————————
Unknown

Unknown: I see you and Jahseh are actually happy now?

Kilani: whos this?

Unknown: don't worry about that. Just know that we will do anything to stop you guys from continuing your relationship.

Unknown: you don't belong together.

Kilani: bitch who's this? Who the fuck is 'we'.

Unknown: what's the secret? Is it the kid? Is that why he's still with you? I was better. I'll always be better.

Kilani: What the fuck?

Unknown: does he even love you? I know he's not with me but what if he's with other girls?

Kilani: Okay goodbye psycho.