S E V E N

A/N I'm pretty lazy to write about the whole week without Jahseh since this story is kinda about him. So let's just skip the whole week. It's now Friday. It's boring in the beginning but it gets better trust me.

__________

We've all been chilling together. Kat And Stokeley seem to be getting pretty close. We all know Dani and Billie are dating. I'm feeling lonely bruh.

It's Friday morning. I'm sitting with them eating breakfast. It's so damn noisy in here. It's giving me a headache. I'm just waiting for the day to end since after today, we're all going to a party.

Technically we're not supposed to leave campus, but I don't think anybody really listens. I don't think that anybody really cares if we leave, just as long as we come back.

"You good Kila?" Kat questioned me.

"Yeah I'm aight. Just bored as fuck already." I sighed.

"She sad cause nobody wanna fuck her." Ski said making everyone laugh but me. I flipped him off.

"Just gotta get through 6 1/2 hours and then we're off! We'll find you a man's." Kat reassured me.

I rolled my eyes, "One can only hope."

Suddenly, out of no where, the whole cafeteria went silent. The only thing heard was a door opening then closing.

Stokeley, Billie, Dani, Kat, And I all turned to the door. It's was Jahseh. Everyone murmured and whispered. He scanned the cafeteria.

Stoke stood up. Jahseh saw him and walked over.

Kat looked at me and winked.

"What?" I whispered to her.

"You're wearing his hoodie." She responded smirking.

I widened my eyes. I actually was wearing it. I didn't even notice I put it on. NOBODY TOLD ME I WAS WEARING IT.

He scanned the table and his eyes landed on me. He smirked for a little then dabbed up Ski.

"You aight man? You hungry?" Stokeley asked Jahseh.

He didn't speak. Just nodded. Ski got up and walked to the lunch line.
Jahseh walked around the table and sat next to me.

"Really? Next to me?" I questioned.

"What? I can't sit next to you now?"

"You hate me bruh."

He laughed.

"Aye X how was jail? Did your brain get more fucked up?" A nigga joked walking by our table.