O N E H U N D R E D - N I N E

"Hello?" I mumbled into my phone.

"Hey ma." I heard Jahseh's raspy voice. "Sorry, I know its late. They only gave me one phone call after they admitted me into the system."

I sat up slowly. "Hey. No its okay. I was actually waiting for your phone call." I yawned. I held the phone with my shoulder and carried Jamal into my arms.

"You okay?"

I sighed and grabbed the phone. "No not really. I don't like not having you here, Jah."

He huffed. "I want to be there, I really do, shawty, but karma gon keep catching up."

I groaned as I got up from the couch. "Nigga fuck karma. Karma can run me my fade."

He chuckled. "Where you at? What're you doing?"

"Home and laying Jamal in his crib. We fell asleep on the couch."

"Wheres my mom?"

"Her house."

He kissed his teeth. "You shoulda went wit her. Ion want you guys alone at the house."

I rolled my eyes and walked out of Jamals room, turning off the lights. "Boy I can take care of myself." I jumped on my bed.

"Prolly erry'body know that I'm in jail, yo. I want you with my momma. Ion want no fuck nigga to be tryin anythin."

"I'm gonna be aight! Relax, yO." I mimicked him. "I got everything under control. If i need anything I promise to call Cleo."

He kissed his teeth.

I rolled my eyes. "What happened after they took you in?"

"Cops were really fuckin nice. Their kids are fans. They told me they thought the judge was being unfair."

I smiled. "You do make an impression. I was bouta knock they ass out for cuffing you."

"Tahaha, Ma what'd I tell ya? You gotta let them. Imma get out of here soon enough. I promise you."

I turned on the TV and pyt on my favorite, Anime Show, Fairytail.

I heard him start talking to somebody else. "Ma imma call you back later, okay?"

"They'll let you?"

He hummed. "They're telling me that they'll pretend I didn't get a call." He said causing me to laugh. "Imma go talk to them."

I kissed the phone. "Mwah, love you."

He did the same. "I love you too. Get some sleep."

"You too." I hung up and blew out a breathe.

I touched my stomach. I was kind of starting to show. I'm skinny so my baby bump is easily spotted.

I still think its a boy, but Jah promises me its a girl. We'll see who won.

I'm 2 and a half months pregnant. I think a gender reveal party would be good around 5 months?

I'll get Jahseh's approval later on.

For now, imma just watch my show and then go back to sleep.

.....

"I swear its suicide, why you on my mind? Thought about you it the time, I think i see the light." I shook my head. "Run it back."

"How bout you turn the beat lower and these vocals up, to bring her voice up." Cleo suggested.

Scheme listened and tried it out.

I was feeling the beat more now. I liked the vibe the instrumental gave out. "I swear it's suicide, when you on my mind. Thought about you all the time. I think I seen the lie, yeah. I'm in a coup don't know what to do. You thought it was cool, you broke all the rules. Thought I was a fool, you never told the truth. I cut you lose, you brought me to my doom."

"MAAAA!!" Jamal shouted as he kicked around in his carseat.

Yeah, I brought him with me to the studio.

"I got him!" Aiden giggled peeking over and making funny faces at Jamal. "Dont cry, Riku."

Scheme and Cleo smiled.

So heres what I learned about the nickname Riku. Aiden came up with it for Jamal since he thinks Jamal looks like Jah.

Hes so adorable. I remember when he first said it.

Flashback

"Cleo this is good!" I pointed to the food.

Jah smiled as he fed some pasta to Jamal. "Yo he likes it too."

He was bout like 5 months old? Yeah.

Cleo ruffled Jamal's hair. "Here you go, Muffin." She shook a chocolate milk filled bottle. She laid it down on his blanket so he could drink it.

"Muffin? Nigga that- his name is munch."

Cleo smacked him. "Dont call me that. I'm not one of yo lil friends!"

"Ow ma!"

I laughed. "I think we all got our own little nicknames for Jamal. Jah calls him munch, I call him bubba."

"W-What can I call him?" Aiden asked as he continued eating.

"Whatever you want, lil man." Jah smiled.

"Mm...well. H-He looks like Jah so..im going to call him Riku."

Jah chuckled. "Like the Riku from kingdom hearts?"

"No..well yes but also because JahJah's middle name is Ricardo. Riku kinda sounds like it." Aiden shrugged.

"I'm gonna change my name to Sora!" Jah said.

Again Cleo smacked him, causing Jamal to start laughing which was bad cause he was drinking his chocolate milk.

He started coughing. Jah grabbed him and patted his back. "Look what you did ma!"

"Boy I named you Jahseh for a reason!"

Flashback over

Aiden's a good uncle. I- nobody can compare. Bye.

"Ooh, ooh ooh, ooh ooh! Your love, baby your love!" I joked singing Trippie's song. "Y'all hungry?"

Scheme nodded. "I'm trynna get subway!!"

I put out my wallet, thats the only thing, other than me, getting thick. I gave him a hundred dollar bill. "Get us some pleeaassee."

"BET!" He shouted and bolted out the room like if I was finna take the money back.

I chuckled and rolled my eyes.

"Have you talked to Jah?"

I shook my head. "Not really. He called me around 3 a.m. but hung up and said he'll call me later." I giggled thinking about our conversation. "He got mad at me."

"What why?" She asked seeing the amusement on my face.

I shook my head, smiling. "I just thought it was funny. G-shit he thinks I can't take care of myself."

Cleo laughed and covered her face. "You sound like hiiimm!" She smiled. "Okay I'll stop."

I chuckled. "Your son leaves an impression on people."