F O R T Y - F I V E

LMAO MY DUMBASS ALMOST EXPOSED MYSELF AGAIN LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I need friends 😓

Unedited

I sprung up as I heard something loud near my ear. I fell off the bed clutching the blanket close.

"Oh shit! Baby I'm sorry." Jahseh laughed.

I blinked a bunch of times so my eyes could adjust.

"What the fuck was that??"

"A taser." Craig said trying to take it away.

"Fuck you. This mine now." Jah mean mugged him.

"Wassup Craig." He came into the room and dabbed me up while I was still on the floor.

"I'm just here to steal your boyfriend. We gotta head to the studio."

"Take him, I don't care..what I wanna know is where's my son?" I asked looking around.

Jah placed a hand over his heart. "Bet fine." And he walked out.

I gasped dramatically. "BAE I WAS JOKING!"

"He's in the living room with Ski." Craig laughed. "I'll bring back X for you."

"Please do."

He closed my door and I quickly got up. I had to cover myself cause I wasn't wearing a bra and yea. Self explanatory.

I quickly changed and I ran into the living room and jumped onto his back.

"Oh fuck!" He huffed as he tried to maintain his balance.

I gripped his chin and kissed him repeatedly all around his chin and neck. "I love you!"

"I love you too mamas." He chuckled, blushing slightly.

I jumped off and stood in front of him. He gripped my waist and kissed me again.

I heard Ski gag. "EWW!"

Jah pulled away. "Awww you want some of daddy's love too?"

Ski made a face. "Nigga Getcho gay ass outta here!"

Jah laughed and turned to me. "I'll be back 'round 4 or 6."

I nodded and pecked his lips one more time before he walked out with Craig.

It was just Ski now and some random guy.

Oh shit it's that guy that pierced Jahseh's nose and ear. He's also that nigga that kept flirting with me even after I told him I had a boyfriend.

"Hello, I'm stev-"

"I know who you are StEvEn. Give me my damn child Ski." I held my hands out as Jamal jumped into them.

"Mean ass."

I blew him a kiss. "You love me so shutcho ass up."

He rolled his eyes and chuckled. "Aye we gotta go." He got up and gave me a side hug.

"Don't get jumped." I mumbled.

"I'LL TRY!" He responded walking towards the front door.

Then I heard the door slam. Pfffftt bitch ass nigga. How dare he slam my door?

"You wanna go out bubba?" I asked Jamal who was biting on his finger. "You want some new toys?" I bounced him in my arms as I walked upstairs again.

He immediately turned his head towards me and nodded.

"Okay Let's give you a bath then."

I laid him on my bed and turned on the TV so he would be distracted while I filled the tub. I kept the water low so if he laid in it, the water wouldn't reach above his nose.