S I X T Y - O N E

𝘋𝘪𝘯𝘨!

"Is it Jahseh?" Kat asked as she repacked her suitcase.

I grabbed my phone and stared at the multiple notifications I'm receiving. "Nope. It's just some fans. They want me to do a video since I haven't uploaded in almost 3 months."

"You should..they care about you too. You haven't been active on insta either. Do they know about what's happening with your grandma?"

"No, I'd rather not expose my personal life like that. I'd rather be depressed in peace."

She shook her head, laughing. "Well just post something." She thought for a while. "We're packing so we can head over and join Ski and X's tour. Make like a vlog or something."

I tilted my head. "That's not bad..but I just don't want to be on the Internet right now.."

"Mama, toy?" Jamal said wrapping his arms around the stitch plush.

"Yeah bubba we're taking him too." I lifted him off the floor and hugged Jamal tightly. "So...when did you and Stokeley get back together?"

Kat laughed. "Who says we're back together?"

"Girl. He broke up with his girlfriend a couple days ago." I straight faced her. "So you just coming along with me cause you want to? No other reason?"

"Girl hush. I know good dick when I see it. Feelings aren't included."

I scrunched up my face. "You're gross." I placed Jamal down. He immediately ran towards the stitch again.

"Don't forget you fucked Ski too." She mumbled, giggling.

"Brooo I was 14. I didn't even know Ski 𝘸𝘢𝘴 Ski and plus, I thought he was a year older." I scoffed.

"Who's better? X or Ski? Be honest c'mon." She wiggles her eyebrows.

"Honestly, X cause I've been taking that dagger dick for so long now. And Ski? I can barley remember that night. I was drunk as fuck."

She chuckled and zipped up the suit case. "Let's hit the roaadddd! I'm trynna get there earlier than they think."

I nodded. I stood in front of my mirror and posed. I need to look good. I'm going to see Jahseh for the first time in person in a month.

That's not much time but I love that man too much.

"Okay, we got everything? Clothes, shoes, Jamal's diapers and bottles?"

"Stop worrying we got everything. Plus if we don't, Jahseh will probably buy you anything you're missing."