S E V E N T Y - N I N E

Unedited

"Kila wake up." I felt Billie wake me up.

I groaned and clutched the blanket to my chest. "Bro I'm naked, get out."

She rolled her eyes. "You sleep naked the fuck?"

"I only sleep naked when Jah gets ho-"

"Ewww shut the fuck up." She gagged. "Don't tell me."

I smacked my teeth. "Bitch you eat pussy."

"Girl get dressed, I got a surprise for you downstairs."

I groaned again. "Okay, Go on. Get out."

I threw on some shorts and a giant ass hoodie, Jahseh's hoodie.

I yawned as I passed by Jamal's room. He was still asleep. I made my way downstairs. Fuck she gotta show me? "YO!?"

She was sitting on MY couch watching something on YouTube.

"Umm...first of all, where's my boyfriend? Second of all, what the fuck you want nigga?"

She smirked and played whatever she was watching since it was paused.

I was confused at first but recognized what she was listening to. IT WAS ME?! It was that studio session I did with Jahseh the day of my grandmas funeral. That was like a week ago!

"Oh shit!" I jumped on the couch and watched the screen.

It was just the audio and a picture of me and Jahseh. It had more than 100k! Which was enough for me.

"Who posted it?!"

"Me." I heard Jahseh's voice.

I turned to face it and my mouth gaped in complete shock... this nigga...shaved his eyebrows and dyed his hair grey..

Woaaahhhh...

Why he still fine though. Damn I could just eat him up!

"You good ma?"

"OOUUU BOY YOU SO FINNEEE!" I shouted jumping onto him, wrapping my arms around his neck.

He held my legs around his waist and let out a loud ass laugh. He kissed all over my face and neck. He exclaimed. "I fucking love you!"

"That's ya surprise." Billie laughed. "Checkout the tattoo."

I looked up and noticed the tree on his forehead. "Boy you so sexy!"

"I think the nigga look a lil scary." Ski popped out from behind the kitchen counter.

"You just jealous this nigga would look good in anything bitch! You can't even take yo durag off you fucking refrigerator."

"Aye X getcho girl." Ski squared up.

I squared up too but the faces Ski was making, made me laugh. "I'm sorry man, I luh you mr. skeet skeet." I dabbed him up.

He laughed too.

I turned back to jah. "When did you do this?" I touched his dreads.

"After you fell asleep, I called someone up to come do my hair and tattoo." He chuckled. "I went ahead and posted a picture on Instagram.. people not really fucking with it." He seemed hurt.

I smacked my teeth. "Ahhh! Que se vayan a la verga! They aren't real supporters if they don't fuck with you only cause of your appearance!"

"Fuck you say?" Ski made a confused face. "What language did you speak!?"

I laughed. "I said, they can go to hell. Like I said, don't be down cause they don't like your new look. Fuck them fake fans."

"I love you, momma."

"I love yo sexy ass too! Now play my song!" I said excitedly.

Jahseh made the face he always makes when he gets an idea.

I giggled. "What?"

"Let's go wake up Jamal."

We dropped everything and jogged up the stairs.

"Baby boy!!" I called out running into his room. Billie, Ski, Kat, and Jah waited out of the room. "Come on, wake up bubba."

He rubbed his eyes and pulled himself up by the crib railing. "Momma?"

"Baby I have to show you something." I picked him up.

"But momma...I sleepy.."

I kissed his cheek. "You can go to sleep right after, I promise. I'll even make you milk, yeah?"

"Okay!" He cheered excitedly.

I giggled and stepped out of the room. "Close your eyes baby."

He did it and I placed him on the floor.

Jah came out and kneeled in front of him. "Open your eyes, munch."

All I saw was, Jamal jump and swing at Jahseh. Bruuuhhh! I was dying laughing.

Jah dodged it of course but it was so fucking funny.

"Who you trynna hit, jhit?!"

Jamal covered his mouth in shock. "Dada? I so sorry!" He rubbed Jah's cheek. "I sorry!"

Ski kept lookin at his phone. "Bruh I recorded all that shit!"

....

I played with Jah's dreads as I watched my favorite show play. I didn't even notice he was asleep.

I just admired him

I just admired him. I really am so in love with this man.

The only thing keeping me alive is him and Jamal. I wouldn't have Jamal without him. I'm thankful for everything he's done.

We've gone through rocky patches but we've gone through them..

I wouldn't be alive right now if it weren't for him.

"I love you, Jahseh Onfroy." I whispered kissing his forehead.

"I love you too, Kilani Carlos."