N I N E T Y - O N E

Unedited

Follow me on wattpad.. I wanna be wattpad famous ✌🏽🤧

"I wanna swim, momma." Jamal whined as he kept trynna get out my grip.

"No, Jamal. I already told you."

He busted out crying.

I lifted him up and sat down under the shade of the boat. "Keep crying, lil boy. Watch when we get home."

He huffed and made an angry face.

Kids...I fucking love kids..

Jah was just having a moment of isolation. He looked so relaxed..

"I can take him off your hands if you want, Kilani

"I can take him off your hands if you want, Kilani. Coolie's fat ass brought a bunch of chips and juices onto the boat." Jmob said.

I thought for a while. "Are you gonna behave good?" I whispered to Jamal.

He nodded and smiled.

"Okay. But if he throws a tantrum or something like that. You better let me know."

Jmob chuckled. "I gotchu." He carried Jamal and walked into the helmsman room.

I just stared at Jahseh.

I sighed and walked over to him. I sat on his lap. "You okay?"

He smiled. "I'm good, ma. This just seems so peaceful."

"It's peaceful now cause Jamal ain't crying." I joked. "He got that emotional trait from you."

He smacked his teeth. "I'm not emotional. I'm a gangsta. Gangstas don't get emotional."

"You're very sensitive. Don't lie."

"I'm only sensitive with you, my son, and my momma."

"I love you."

He smiled shyly. "I love you too. You know that."

"Why are you such a beautiful human being? I really don't understand."

He shook his head and laid his forehead on my shoulder. "You play too much."

"I'm not playin, though. It's all facts, baby." I scoffed, joking.

He playfully bit my shoulder.

"Ow you fuckin vampire!"

He chuckled. "After this boat ride, we're gonna head back to Deerfield, I gotta go meet tank by the RIVA Motorsports. I'm gonna go check out some bikes. Maybe might fuck around and buy one." He shrugged.