O N E H U N D R E D * T W E N T Y- T W O

The chapters have been calm for a reason.

"Pa pa papapapa."

"Ouuu big facts, boy! Speak them!" I said as Jamal kept babbling.

"Does it hurt?" The tattoo artist, Evan is his name I think, mumbled.

"Nah, bro. I'm good."

"Its cause you got used the ink, man?"

"Tahaha, you already know. Im bouta be inked up. I already told my girl i want her name on me too." Jah put his phone down.

"You want me to do that too? Cause im down for anything, X."

I chuckled. "Please dont encourage him. Since im currently pregnant, he thinks its a girl. I dont know yet. I gotta be 4 months. And he wants to get a girl's name tattooed."

Evan laughed as Jahseh rolled his eyes.

"I know it's a girl. Dont argue wit me, vro."

"Bubba, go and punch ya daddy." I laid Jamal on the couch.

"Munch, don't do it!"

Jamal crawled over to Jah and smacked his little hands onto his stomach, screaming.

"Oh shit! Jhit goin' super saiyan!" Jah ticked Jamal, making him slump onto his chest.

Evan pulled away and laughed with us. "How long y'all been together?" He said as he got back to the little lines on Jahseh's nose.

I thought for a while. "2 years."

"Bouta be 3 years in May." Jah added as he rubbed Jamal's back.

"Damn, so you guys were like high sweet hearts or something?" Evan chuckled.

"Actually-" I started. "We met at a behavioral facility."

"Oh my bad!"

Jah smiled. "No worries. A lot of people think that we met in high school. But I dropped out in the tenth grade and she dropped out too when we got out of the boot camp. We didn't even go to the same school."

"Honestly, I thank my grandma for forcing me to go cause then this wouldn't have been my future." I smiled.

"I feel the same, ma." Jah sat up and pecked my lips.

"Okay, ya. We'll let you get the tattoo done."

"Its alright. I'm done. Hey, so why red and black lines? And the tree?"

"The lines symbolize balance. The leafless tree means without restraint, no burden in attachment."

"Mama!" Jamal crawled over to me. "Abataarr!!"

I carried him. "Lets go find him, bubba." I walked into the kitchen.

Jamal seems to like the new addition to the family. So do the fans! I posted him on my story.

 So do the fans! I posted him on my story

They're all saying he's adorable.

Sora and Roxas love playing with Ayvatar. Yeah, the cats stay to themselves, unless Jahseh calls them.

Yo I swear Jahseh has like a power to make all animals like him. Its crazy.

"Sora! Roxaaasss!" I called out for them. I laid Jamal on his feet and grabbed onto my pants, making himself stand up.

"Ah!" Jamal babbled.

"Mm? They're somewhere around here, bubba. They'll come. Call for them." I said as I filled bowls with dog food.

"DOOOGGYYYSSS!!"

I chuckled and ruffled his hair.

"I already fed them!" Jah responded as he paid some money to Evan.

"Okay!" I responded. I dumped the food in the bag.

"SORA CHILL!"

Out of instinct, i picked Jamal back up. "What!? What happened?!" I asked, frightened.

Sora wagged his tail next to me.

"He was running in too fast. I'm sorry, shawty. I ain't mean to scare you."

I sighed. "Jesus fucking Christ. F-Feel my heart."

He dapped Evan up and closed the door after he left. "I can feel it from here. Shaking up the whole house, gah damn." He joked.

"You're not funny."

"Oh we lying now?" Jah laughed.

"Hush!"

"Come sit on my dick and I'll hush." He gripped his dick through his pants.

"Come suck on my clit and you'll hush."

He raised an eyebrow. "Bet, cmere."

I giggled. "I'm joking!"

"I'm not."

"I'm carrying your son in my arms. Chill." I said as he walked towards me. "Chill ya balls!"

He laughed. "Just gimme a kiss."

I pecked his lips.

He seemed like he was gonna say something else, but hesitated.

I noticed, my smile fading. "What?"

"Can I take you out somewhere tonight?"

I nodded with furrowed brows. "Of course, Pa. Why you look scared?" I asked as Jamal talked to the dogs, at least tried to.

My baby cute.

"I'm not. I just wanna take you out. Do you think Billie could come take care of Jamal?"

I nodded, again. "Where we going?"

"The beach." He smiled.

I pecked his lips again. "I'll go call Billie."