T H I R T Y - T H R E E

X literally had the sexiest mugshot I've ever seen.

🥜 🥜🥜

Don't play the video yet.

___________

I was kind of confused. I woke up a couple minutes ago. I've been just kind of laying here.

I was contemplating whether or not I should look through his phone.  It's just weird to send his friend that.

'I taking my baby momma. You betta not try anything'

Who would he have to tell? I'm just paranoid.

"Morning." I heard Jahseh's raspy voice.

If y'all wanna know how it sounds ⬇️⬇️

"Oh, morning." I replied back. I just couldn't hold back my attitude.

"What's wrong?" He asked rubbing his eyes.

"Nothin'." I got up and slipped my slides on. I fixed my shirt and picked up Jamal.

"Where you going now?" He spat at me with some attitude too.

"Oh. Do you have a reason to be talking to me like that? Cause I know I do. Stupid ass nigga." I didn't even try to mumble. I made sure he heard everything I said.

"The fuck wrong with you!" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Nah nigga. Fuck you." I slammed the door. Jamal started to cry from the loud unexpected sound. "It's okay baby. Daddy's just being a lil fuckboy. Momma just had an attitude." I cooed.

I need to fix my attitude real quick cause ion even know if he IS cheating.

I sighed as I grabbed some clothes for Jamal from his room.

"We're about to take a bath okay?" I whispered to him as if he could reply to me.

I started the bath and placed the seat bathing bathtub thingy for babies. Obviously.

I quickly cleaned him from his dirty diaper and placed him inside.

I bathed him and when he was done I wrapped him in a towel and brought him back out into the nursery.

"Yo' what's wrong? You need to tell me."

I rolled my eyes at his voice. I need to chill. "Nothing Jah. I'm fine. I just didn't feel good when I woke up." I gave him a reassuring smile.

He raised an eyebrow. "You sure?"

"I'm sure. Can you change him? I need to go take a shower so we can get ready to go."

"Okay." He simply said grabbing a diaper to put on Jamal. I ran into our room and undressed.

I took a quick shower.

Once I was finished I grabbed the outfit I already had ready. I was looking good so I took a picture or instagram.

I was just feeling petty today.