O N E H U N D R E D - S E V E N

"Yo." I smacked Jahseh's arm, jumping onto him.

He mumbled, sleepily. "Mm?"

"Taakkkee off my maakkeeuupppp!"

He got up and rubbed his eyes, walking into the bathroom. He grabbes my makeup wipes.

I laid down on the bed and closed my eyes.

He took like too wipes out and took off my eyeshadow, mascara, and lipstick since thats all I had on.

I honestly just put on makeup to post a picture on instagram.

"I dont feel good." I admitted.

He laid back down after throwing the wipes away. "Why, mamas?"

"Cause I'm dizzy and nauseas."

"Did you eat?" He asked me as he looked at his phone for the time.

Which was 12:48 a.m.

I shook my head. "I dont want to throw up."

He kissed his teeth. "Ma, you have to eat." He got up and helped me up.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. "You gon make yo baby momma some food?" I pouted.

He chuckled. "You're the mother of my children. Theres a difference between baby momma and that." He laid me down on the living room couch.

"U-huh and whats that?"

"Baby mommas are hood. They finna fuck around just cause they got yo kid. Thats a petty ass female. Now, a mother of your child is different because they got respect. They treat they kids right and focus on the important things. Thats a woman."

"Awwwee so I got respect and I treat my kids right and I focus on the important things and I'm a woman? Awwweee." I responded sarcastically, joking of course.

He looked at me. "Shush."

"So is that a yes to the food."

He nodded. "Whatchu want to eat?"

"Grilled sandwich, por favor." I smiled at him. "That means please."

"I know what Por Favor means."

"A la verga. Say it again." I stared at him with lust.

"Por favor?" He squinted his eyes at him. "What?"

"You sound so sexy talking in another language. Say 'Te amo mami'."

"Te amo Mami." He smirked at me. "Which meams I love you, ma."

I rested my head on the palm of my hand and admired him. "Sexy ass bitch."

"WAAAA!!"

I sighed. "You sexy but emotional as fuck, which was passed down to your son." I mumbled getting up.

I lost my balance and fell back against the couch. My vision got blurry.

"Jah.." I called out feeling my head spin.

I saw him run to me, but its all fading to black.

Get it?....okay I'll go home.
....

"Mamamamamamama!" I heard Jamal mumble.

I sat up slowly, noticing I was on my bed amd Jamal was on my chest. I looked beside me to Jah. "What happened?"

"You fainted." He cleared his throat as he placed a plate on my lap. He took Jamal off me so I could eat.

"Thank you."

He smiled at me and kissed my forehead. "Eat up."

I quickly bit into my sandwich and almost moaned at the taste. Yo this shit is good. Its just a sandwich but I swear Jahseh takes his cooking so carefully that everything comes out perfectly. Hes literally the best cook ever. Well, after my mom.

Her tacos de carne picada con trozos de queso y lechuga are always going to be my favorite. Imma teach him how to cook that later.

He handed me a juice pouch and I drank it because I love me sum caprisuns.

"Ahh." Jamal hummed, with his mouth open.

"Boy you ate 3 sandwiches, thats yo mommas." Jah pulled him back.

I laughed. "Here you go, bubba." I ripped a little piece and held it out.

He grabbed it and put in his mouth.

I cant say hes biting it cause he barely got teeth so..

I brushed his hair back. "We make pretty babies."

"You make pretty babies, I'm ugly." Jah chuckled.

I rolled my eyes. "Shut the fuck up fo' I kiss you in yo mouth."

He leaned over and pecked my lips. "Te amo Mami."

"Te amo papi." I turned to Jamal. "Y a ti también bebesito." I kissed his forehead.

He giggled and slumped back onto the bed. "Miii luuvv yuhh!"

I looked at Jah with a shocked expression. "Yo he just-"

"I know. I told you my jhit was finna know patois." He chuckled.

"Mi luv yuh!" I repeated and pecked all over Jamals face, making him giggle.